Justin Bieber net worth is a topic that comes up often since the singer has had one of the most successful music careers in recent years. This article brings you into his expensive lifestyle, including house, cars, salary, scandals, wife, and more. Read on!
Justin Bieber net worth has many people curious, whether or not they are fans of his music. His success, such as being the first artist in history to surpass 10 billion views on VEVO, only serves to make his fortune grow. However, he has also had messy scandals in the past and a new one recently. What is it?
Justin Bieber profile summary
- Full name: Justin Drew Bieber
- Date of birth: March 1st, 1994
- Justin Bieber age: 26 years
- Place of birth: Ontario, Canada
- Nationality: Canadian
- Estimated net worth: US$285 million
- Zodiac sign: Pisces
- Nickname: The Biebs
- Occupation: Singer
- Marital status: Married to Hailey Bieber
- Twitter: @justinbieber
- Instagram: @justinbieber
- Facebook: @JustinBieber
He is the only child of Pattie Mallette and Jeremy Jack Bieber. The two were never married, and his mother was underage when she gave birth to him. He was raised by his maternal grandmother Diane and her husband Bruce.
Is Justin Bieber married?
Yes. Justin Bieber wife is Hailey Baldwin. They became engaged on July 7th, 2018 after dating and splitting up previously. Following the news, it did not take long for rumours about their marriage to start flying. On one occasion, she tweeted and deleted that they were not married after reports that they had obtained a marriage license.
The exact date that Justin Bieber married Hailey is not known, but he announced they were married on November 23rd, 2018. On September 30th, 2019, Justin Bieber wedding was held in California’s Bluffton region.
Justin Bieber spouse is a model and the daughter of Stephen Baldwin, a famous actor.
Does Justin Bieber have a child?
At the moment, he does not have any known children.
Justin Bieber songs
His songs appear in the following main Justin Bieber albums:
Changes was released on February 14th, 2020 and has the following tracks:
- All Around Me
- Come Around Me
- Intentions (featuring Quavo)
- Forever (featuring Post Malone and Clever)
- Running Over (featuring Lil Dicky)
- Take It Out On Me
- Second Emotion (featuring Travis Scott)
- Get Me (featuring Kehlani)
- That’s What Love Is
- At Least For Now
- Yummy (Summer Walker Remix) (featuring Summer Walker)
Purpose (Deluxe) (2015)
Justin Bieber Purpose album was released on November 13th, 2015 and has the following tracks:
- Mark My Words
- I’ll Show You
- What Do You Mean?
- Love Yourself
- No Pressure (featuring Big Sean)
- No Sense (featuring Travis Scott)
- The Feeling (featuring Halsey)
- Life Is Worth Living
- Where Are U Now (featuring Skrillex and Diplo)
- Been You (Bonus Track)
- Get Used To It (Bonus Track)
- We Are (featuring Nas) (Bonus Track)
- Trust (Bonus Track)
- All In It (Bonus Track)
- What Do You Mean? (featuring Ariana Grande)
Believe (Deluxe Edition) (2012)
This album was released on June 15th, 2012. Its tracklist is as shown below:
- All Around the World (featuring Ludacris)
- As Long As You Love Me
- Catching Feelings
- Take You
- Right Here (featuring Drake)
- Die in Your Arms
- Thought of You
- Beauty and a Beat (featuring Nicki Minaj)
- One Love
- Be Alright
- Out of Town Girl
- She Don’t Like the Lights
- Love Me Like You Do
Apart from these, he is also featured on the following:
- Despacito Remix by Luis Fonsi and Daddy Yankee
- I’m the One with DJ Khaled, Quavo, Lil Wayne, and Chance the Rapper
- Juke Jam by Chance the Rapper
- Déjà vu by Post Malone
- I Don’t Care by Ed Sheeran
- Let Me Love You by DJ Snake
- Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
Justin Bieber cars
He was once thought to be the owner of a private jet worth US$60 million, but he was not. He has also been spotted in the following flashy rides:
- Mercedes Benz G-Wagon
- Porsche 997 Turbo
- Rolls Royce Ghost
- Ferrari F430
- Lamborghini Huracan
- Can-Am Spyder
- Maybach S600
- Project Khan Range Rover Evoque
- Fisker Karma
- MV Agusta F3
- Lamborghini Aventador
- Ducati 848 Evo
How much money does Justin Bieber have?
According to Celebrity Net Worth, Justin Bieber net worth is estimated to be approximately US$285 million. His salary is estimated to be approximately US$80 million a year. His music, apart from sales, has brought in money through the following tours:
- Urban Behaviour Tour (2009)
- My World Tour (2010 to 2011)
- Believe Tour (2012 to 2013)
- Purpose World Tour (2016 to 2017)
- Changes Tour (2020)
Furthermore, he has made his fortune through the following endorsements:
- Calvin Klein
- Beats by Dre
- Best Buy
- Elizabeth Arden
He lives with his wife in a Beverly Hills mansion worth US$8.5 million that he recently posted to his Instagram account seeking a buyer. It is where he and his wife are spending their coronavirus quarantine. Some of its features include:
- 6,100 square feet
- 5 bedrooms
- 7 bathrooms
- Centre-island kitchen
- Wet bar
- Movie theatre
- Wine cellar
He has had more than a few scandals to his name, including arrests/charges/pleas for:
- Driving under the influence
- Misdemeanour vandalism in July 2014
- Driving with an expired license in January 2014
- Resisting an officer in August 2014
- Assault in September 2014
- Dangerous driving in September 2014
The list is very long, but some other major scandals include a video that emerged in June 2014 where he sings the words “One less lonely n*****” and that killing one would make him a member of the Ku Klux Klan. He is also banned from performing in China.
What did Justin Bieber tweet?
In April 2020, he tweeted that a special surprise would come the following day at 10am PST, and Ariana Grande replied to the tweet saying she would be part of the announcement. People speculated that there was going to be a song or album from the two together, but nothing has happened yet.
How do you contact Justin Bieber?
As of now, the only methods available to the general public are his verified social media accounts that have been provided at the beginning of this article.
That concludes our article on Justin Bieber net worth. Did you find it informative? Feel free to leave your thoughts and feedback in the comment section below.