- The world of fashion requires us to keep on trend as we battle to keep it cute, sexy and original
- However, there's definitely nothing wrong with drawing inspiration from other fashionistas for our own looks
- Briefly.co.za put together a list of celebs who have rocked similar looks and who all looked gorgeous while doing so
1. Ayanda Thabethe and Nomzamo Mbatha
The denim shirt dress is always a winner and both Ayanda Thabethe and Nomzamo Mbatha are well aware of this killer combination.
Ayabnda accessorised her denim with black sandals and nude vest.
Nomzamo, on the other hand, opted for black court shoes.
When she's not killing it in the fashion department, Nomzamo is killing it at work.
Last year, Briefly.co.za reported that the beauty had bagged herself a role on Eddie Murphy's Coming 2 America, which will be dropping next month.
2. Nadia Nakai and Kylie Jenner
Rapper Nadia Nakai looked flawless in an embroidered pink dress, which showed off her perfectly slim midriff.
Nadia also happens to have perfect legs and made sure to don nude heels to further elongate them.
Reality television star, Kylie Jenner, had previously rocked a similar look.
Kylie chose transparent sandals and a blonde bob wig to complement her dress.
3. Minnie Dlamini and Linda Mtoba
Sometimes, being "inspired" by someone else can go horribly wrong, as was the case with Minnie Dlamini and Linda Mtoba.
The lady who designed Minnie's traditional wedding dress was understandably upset when she saw an exact replica of it on Linda Mtoba's Isibaya character, Zama.
Although both ladies looked beautiful in their dresses, this was clearly a case where imitation did not equate to flattery.
Linda is known as one of Mzansi's most stylish stars and certainly doesn't need any help in the fashion department.
She even managed to slay while pregnant at last year's Durban July.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!