Betway South Africa is one of South Africa’s best online bookmakers. The company has been growing over the last years with its exceptional promotions, ideas, and state-of-the-art feature.
You have probably seen a TV advertisement about Betway South Africa. How do you enrol to the platform? Where do you buy a voucher? How do you earn bonuses? Here is everything you need to know about Betway registration, application, withdrawals, and vouchers.
Betway app download
To download and install Betway app, follow the procedure below:
- Go to your App List: Tap the app's icon on the bottom of your home screen.
- Open Play Store: Scroll down or left to right until you see the application. Its icon is a multi-coloured triangle.
- Enter your Google account details: If it is your first time to use the platform, you will have to key in your email and password to log in.
- Type Betway in the search tab: This box is at the top of your Android screen.
- Select the application from the results: Tap on its icon to launch a new window.
- Click on Install: This is a green button below the name of the application. Accept all the permission, and the installation process will begin.
When the process is complete, the Install button will change to Open. Tapping on it will launch the Betway app.
Betway sign up procedure
You have successfully downloaded and installed the Betway app. The next step should be signing up. To do so, follow the steps below:
- Open the app: Launch your App List and scroll until you see the Betway logo. Tap on it to launch the application.
- Click on “Sign Up”: This will redirect you to a registration form where you will be required to provide your details.
- Enter your mobile number: Use the international format in the text box. For instance, if your phone number is 0712345678, add your country code so that it is +12371345678.
- Create a password: Make sure it is easily memorable as well as strong so that no one can guess it.
- Key in your name: Provide your first and last name in the respective text boxes.
- Enter your email: It should be valid as you will be receiving promotional emails.
- Provide your promotional code: If you do not have any, do not tick the “I have a sign-up code” box.
- Confirm your age: If you are over 18, then accept Betway’s terms and conditions.
- Tap “Register”: You might want to confirm the details you have entered before clicking on this button, which is under the sign-up forms.
If you do not have the app, you can register for a betway.co.za account using their online platform. Follow the steps below:
- Open your browser.
- Go to the Betway website and tap the “Enter” button.
- Select “Sign Up”: You will see this option on the Top Menu of the site.
- Enter your details: Follow the steps in the above section. You will need to enter your mobile number, name, email, promotion code, and accept terms and conditions.
You can now place stakes on various games, win and withdraw your earnings.
How to login into your Betway account
Follow the steps below:
- Open Betway app or website.
- Enter your phone number: The country code will be pre-entered for you. All you need to do is to omit the first "0" digit in your number and key in the rest.
- Provide your password: Type it in the second textbox. It should be correct; otherwise, you will not be able to access your account.
- Tap “Login”: This is a green button next to the password text box.
If the Betway log in process was done correctly, you should by now be on your account homepage.
How to reset Betway password
Use the following steps assuming that you are already on the login page:
- Tap “Forgot Password?”: The link is directly below the password textbox.
- Enter your mobile number: A code will be sent to your mobile phone. Confirm it.
- Set a new password: Make sure you can remember it to avoid repeating this procedure every time you need to log in. You can also save it on your browser.
Betway bonuses and promotions
From time to time, the company offers incentives to new customers and those who are already enrolled in the platform. To check active promotions, log into your account and head to the promotions section.
How to place a bet on Betway
Use the procedure below:
- Visit the Betway platform and login.
- Find the respective game or games that you will bet on. You can select any of the highlighted fixtures, select the league or use the search tab to locate a particular game.
- The default Bet Type is “Match Result.” You can tap on "More Bets" for other options.
- Make your selection so they will be added on your bet slip.
- Complete all the matches you want to stake in and place the bet.
- Click on the “Live” tab or the “Live Now” button on the homepage.
- Choose the game you want to stake in.
- Tap “More Bets” for other options.
- Complete your bet slip.
Using your free bet
- Log in to your account.
- View your free bet balance on the right top corner.
- Add your selections to the bet slip.
- Tick the “Free Bet” box.
- Tap “Bet Now.”
- Confirm your bet.
- If you cannot access the app or online platform, dial *120*28468#.
- Choose option 3.
- Select the preferred games.
- Enter your predictions.
- Select bet type.
- Confirm the bet.
- Enter the amount.
How to withdraw from Betway
If you have won, you can easily withdraw your winning by following these steps:
- Go to your account tab by tapping on the “My Account” button.
- Select “Withdraw Funds.”
- Choose your preferred withdrawal method: This can either be FNB Wallet, ABSA Cash Send, Standard Bank Instant Money, or EFT.
- Specify the amount.
- Tap “Withdraw Now.”
- Confirm the details.
You will receive a confirmation message in seconds. Follow all the relevant steps to cash in the money.
In case you have inquiries or complains, you can reach out via:
- Maxi call: 0861 787 250
- Email: Support@betway.co.za
- FICA support: FICA@betway.co.za
- WhatsApp: +27 60 671 6982
Frequently asked questions
The following are the most common questions about the betting company.
Is Betway trustworthy?
Yes, the brand is reliable and has been in operation for several years. Its credibility can be attributed to how it is spread locally and in other African countries such as Kenya, Ghana, and Uganda.
Is Betway legal in South Africa?
Yes, it is legal. Currently, the company holds a full-license from the Western Cape Gambling Board. Their license number 10181496-006 means that they are approved and certified to offer bet games or lucky numbers.
How do I join Betway South Africa?
You can use their mobile application on the Play Store and App Store or visit their website and the Betway register section.
Why cannot I log into my Betway account?
The chances are that you have forgotten your password. Also, this problem can be a result of entering an invalid phone number. If you experience this, type in your mobile phone again, confirm if it is correct. Key in your password. You can confirm if it is correct by tapping on the eye icon.
How do I buy a Betway voucher?
You can purchase a voucher from any Pep Store or Boxer Stores in any part of the country. OTT and Kazang vouchers are sold by various vendors nationwide too.
To cash in a voucher, follow the steps below:
- Visit Betway.
- Log in to your account: Enter your phone number and password.
- Tap “Deposit”: You will see the option on your account menu.
- Choose one voucher: Scroll down until you see the option and tap on it.
- Enter the code: Scratch the voucher and key in its code.
- Click on “Redeem”: Your funds will be automatically credited to your account.
How do I check my Betway bet slip?
You need to follow the steps below:
- Log into your account by providing your phone number and password details.
- Head to the header section. You will be able to see a green “Betslip” button with the number of games you have staked in.
- Tap on it and be patient as the slip is being loaded.
- Edit it to your standards.
Betway South Africa is an African-friendly bookmaker that has thousands of players on the continent. It offers a wide range of convenient methods for top-up and withdrawal, VIP loyalty programs, bonuses, and promos to punters.
DISCLAIMER: This article is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!