AKA thinks Nasty C must be stopped after he dominates charts

AKA thinks Nasty C must be stopped after he dominates charts

- AKA recently weighed in on Nasty C dominating local music charts

- The Fela In Versace hitmaker said that Nasty C was out of control and someone needed to stop him

- Mzansi social media users responded to the comments, with some people suggesting the pair collaborate

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

AKA recently commented on Nasty C's success. The They Don't rapper is currently dominating local music charts and AKA is feeling the pressure. He took to social media to say that the 23-year-old needed to be stopped.

AKA seems to have realised that he is not the only talented rapper in the country. Nasty C has been blazing recently and the numbers are reflecting it. Nasty C leads the pack with he most number of singles dominating the charts.

The self proclaimed "Zulu man with some power" was even surprised that his single from 2019, SMA, was still charting. AKA responded to the post and said:

"Nasty C is out of control. He needs to be stopped"

Social media users responded to his observation. Twitter user wise30152072 said:

"It's good for the culture, the rest need to push too. If you and Nasty got more than 1 track on the list. The rest must use this as motivation to get on the list too"
AKA thinks Nasty C must be stopped after he dominates charts

Many social media users have called for the two rappers to collaborate. Image: @akaworldwide @nastyc_sa
Source: Instagram

blvckles said:

"Why don't you have a track with him? SA hiphop trash, yall don't wanna work with each other"

Simplysthee said:

"You can't stop him. You know you are not his match, your Match is Cassper"

YB_a_Savage said:

"Unfortunately you're not the man for that job,lala Ma'Corona"

READ ALSO: Humble woman shares pics of her shack, thanks God for owning it

In other news, Briefly.co.za previously reported that AKA rocked Mzansi when he announced that he has recovered from Covid-19 on Wednesday, 15 July 2020. The rapper had announced that he tested positive the week before.

Many Mzansi social media users were relieved to hear he was better but couldn't help but feel suspicious about the time.

He posted a video of himself dancing on Instagram. He thanked God and his girlfriend for helping in his recovery journey. Briefly.co.za learned that the rapper will be cashing in on the experience through a TV show detailing his recovery.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Mailfire view pixel