Oros Mampofu is a whole 28 years old today and the wonderful and bubbly celeb truly has so much to show for himself. Oros is one of the most down-to-earth Mzansi celebs who everyone has a secret soft spot for.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
Approaching 30 is a scary reality, especially when you wake up and realise you have not tackled your goals. Luckily for Oros he is on the right track and ready to smash this next year of life.
Briefly.co.za learnt that Oros is celebrating his birthday today with great pride and gratitude. Looking back on all his blessings, Oros feels extremely grateful for all that he has.
Taking to social media to wish himself a happy birthday, Oros shared how grateful he is for each and every person in his life who has made everything he has possible. Oros has dedicated this birthday to all the amazing people who have helped him in so many different ways through the years. Naw, Oros is such a sweetheart!
READ ALSO: Reebok responds to AKA’s serious and public SneAKA accusations
“This birthday is about honouring each and every person who has helped me get to where I am!!!”
In celebration of the man himself, we give you six awesome facts about Oros;
1. Nkokheli ‘Oros’ Mampofu is his full name but everyone knows him as Oros.
2. Oros has an identical twin brother named Prince – the two are pretty close.
3. Oros Mampofu is a South African artist, singer, entrepreneur and professional actor best known for his role as Jama on SABC1 soap opera Skeem Saam.
4. Aarya Mampofu is Oros’ beautiful daughter who has made him the proudest father in the whole entire world.
5. Oros and his twin brother own a production company called Khela Productions.
6. Martial arts and boxing are two of Oros’ favourite hobbies as they keep him alert and aware of his surroundings and self.
READ ALSO: 8 Minnie Dlamini-Jones facts in celebration of her 30th birthday
Briefly.co.za previously reported that Oros Mampofu is all about inspiring the TL to get and keep our priorities straight. The actor and his girlfriend, Bianca Carmichael, share a cute toddler baby girl.
Oros constantly posts about his family and has been enjoying spending time with them during the current lockdown. The star posted an image in which the trio was chilling in matching jeans and white tees.
"My kind of happy. Identifying what brings you happiness and joy allows you to redirect your focus away from what isn't worth your experience."
"I've chosen to make a habit of realising all that I have in my life and appreciate the small blessings that come my way at each moment that they do, because happiness is not the absence of obstacles and difficulty, but the focal point of your view."
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!