Deadly strike: Python bites man's manhood while sitting on toilet

Deadly strike: Python bites man's manhood while sitting on toilet

- Siraphop Masukarat was sitting on the toilet while at the same time watching videos on his phone when he felt a sudden piercing pain on his penis

- The teenager said he only discovered he had been bitten by the reptile when he saw its head sprout from the toilet bowl

- The 18-year-old was rushed to the hospital where doctors recommended three stitches to the tip of his sex organ

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

A teenager in Thailand has had one of the worst experiences in his life after a snake bit his manhood while he was using the toilet.

Siraphop Masukarat was sitting on the toilet while at the same time watching videos on his phone on Tuesday, September 8, when he felt a sudden sharp pain on his penis.

Daily Mail.

Siraphop Masukarat was rushed to the hospital where doctors advised three stitches. Photo: Daily Mail.
Source: UGC

Speaking to Daily Mail about the horrifying ordeal, Siraphop said he only discovered he was bitten by the reptile when he saw its head sprout from the toilet bowl.

Brave teenager dubbed a hero after saving mom and her kids' lives
"'I was using the toilet but a few moments after I sat down, I suddenly felt pain in my penis. I looked down and saw there was a snake hanging in the toilet. Then there was blood everywhere," he recounted.

The 18-year-old was rushed to the hospital where doctors recommended three stitches at the tip of the sex organ.

READ ALSO: Bonang Matheba and 7 Mzansi celebs who are related to each other

Daily Mail.

Aftermath of the horrifying experience. Photo: Daily Mail.
Source: UGC

READ ALSO: Little girl sells mom out in hilarious video, steals Saffas' hearts

The wound was also treated with an antibiotic wash to kill any bacteria from the python's poison, if any. His mother soon called in animal handlers who rushed to her home so as to rescue the college student, who was obviously writhing in untold pain.

The shaken woman who was short of words was at pains to figure out how the snake got into her house and into the toilet.

Faceless hero BI Phakathi blesses unsuspecting petrol attendant
"It could have been through the drain connected to the toilet. I know the snake really hurt my son but I'm relieved it was only a non-venomous python. If it was a cobra, he would be dead," she explained.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Online view pixel