- DJ Tira has taken to Instagram to share his excitement at the possibility that Mzansi will soon moveto Covid-19 lockdown Level 1
- The Thank You Mr DJ hitmaker posted that he "smells" that the much more relaxed Level 1 is coming soon
- Tira was one of a group of Mzansi artists who called on President Cyril Ramaphosa to open the country's entertainment industry during the #VulaPresident protest
DJ Tira cannot wait for Mzansi to move to Level 1 of the Covid-19 lockdown. The musician has taken to social media to share with his fans that he thinks the country will move to Level 1 soon.
Malume was part of the #VulaPresident protests that took place in Durban a few days ago. During the protest, Mzansi entertainers, mostly musicians, shut down the N3 freeway in Durban. They were demonstrating against some of the country's lockdown regulations.
The entertainers called on President Cyril Ramaphosa to open the entertainment industry so that they can also be able to make some money. Tira took to Instagram on Sunday and shared a snazzy snap of himself. He captioned the post:
"I smell Level 1 coming soon."
Malume's fans took to his comment section to compliment him for being "super clean" on the pic. One of them, wandise96, wrote:
"Super clean pic malume, what did you take it with?"
Briefly.co.za recently reported that Tira was one of Mzansi's artists who slammed Fakaza's practice of leaking music. Makoya Bearings, L'vovo and DJ Shimza slammed the notorious website on social media after it leaked Cassper Nyovest's Any Minute Now album a day before its official release date on 11 September.
In other news, Briefly.co.za reported that Dladla Mshunqisi has opened up about his financial troubles amid the ongoing lockdown in Mzansi. The star is one of the artists who recently shut down the N3 freeway in Durban during their #VulaPresident protest over some of the lockdown regulations.
The star trended online during the protest after videos of him running away from the cops were circulated on different social media platforms. The Cothoza hitmaker has revealed that he could lose everything due to the Mzansi lockdown.
The Gqom artist has shared that he could lose his house, car and other valuables if the government does not relax some regulations so that artists can go back to work. The musician said some of the events he had already been booked for had to be postponed when the government imposed the lockdown due to the Covid-19 pandemic.
He said artists had hoped that the entertainment industry would be opened when the country moved to the relaxed Level 2 lockdown.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!