- Nickayla Rivera and her late sister Naya Rivera's ex are in a relationship
- The model and Ryan Dorsey moved into a three-bedroom apartment where they live with the Glee star's son Josey
- The two have been spotted holding hands in public and taking rides around town in the same car
- Naya Rivera had gone for a boat trip at Lake Peru with her four-year-old son before she was reported missing
- A week later, her body was found and an autopsy confirmed she had drowned
Fallen actress Naya Rivera’s sister Nickayla Rivera has found a shoulder to lean on and a heart to love amid her grieving period.
The 25-year-old and her late sister’s ex-husband Ryan Dosey are an item and the two moved in together recently.
According to Daily Mail, Nickayla and her late sibling’s ex became close after Naya’s tragic drowning incident. The pair got a rental three-bedroom house where they live with the actress’s son Josey.
The new couple were spotted a number of times holding hands and spending time together in public spaces.
It was reported the 25-year-old did not care what people thought of her newfound affair and said her main focus is on her nephew.
The model added that she has been going through a tough time and would appreciate if people were a bit more understanding and less judgmental.
“What matters most I have learnt, is to show compassion, not to judge others, and never take a moment of life for granted. I hope you all do the same,” she said.
Naya Rivera was reported missing in July 2020 after going on a boat trip with her son Josey. Her boy was found safe in a boat dressed in a life jacket. A week into a search conducted by authorities, her body was found deep in Lake Peru.
An autopsy was conducted and officials confirmed the cause of Naya's death was drowning.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!