- Cristiano Ronaldo is the footballer with most expensive private jet
- The likes of Lionel Messi and Zlatan Ibrahimovic are among the top stars with planes of their own
- Retired stars like David Beckham, Ronaldinho and Kaka also move around in their luxury aircraft
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
Cristiano Ronaldo has the most expensive private jet out of all the footballers in the world, cited by The Sun.
The Juventus striker has been known for his flashy lifestyle and like every other footballer, the Portuguese star has in possession the good things in life, including a plane of his own.
Lionel Messi is second and Zlatan Ibrahimovoic is the third player with the most expensive luxury private jets.
There are other players who do not board commercial flights and The Sun looks at these stars with private jets and their massive costs.
10. Ronaldinho ones the Embraer Phenom - costs around £2.6m
9. Kaka - Embraer Phenom 100 - costs around £5.7m
8. Gareth Bale - Cessna Citation XL Plus - costs around £8.6m
7. Neymar - Embraer Legacy 450 - costs around £10.8m
6. Wayne Rooney - Dassault Falcon 900LX - costs around £14m
5. Paul Pogba - Gulfstream G280 - costs around £18m (R 385 247 160)
4. David Beckham - Bombardier Challenger 350 - costs around £19m (R 406 800 528)
3. Zlatan Ibrahimovic - Cessna Citation Longitude - costs around £21m (449 614 620)
2. Lionel Messi - Embraer Legacy 650 - costs around £25m (R 535 255 500)
1. Cristiano Ronaldo - Gulfstream G650 - costs around £28m (R 599 800 880)
Briefly.co.za also reports that art is life and people around the world are getting more creative on a daily basis. A video has emerged on social media in which a barber shows his creative skills. The barber drew an image of football legend Cristiano Ronaldo on the left side of a model's head.
The image, which was created with scissors, looked so real that one would think it was painted. In recent times, barbers have been showing their creativity and making a point that barbering has gone beyond cutting and hair dyeing.
The young man on Monday, 31 August, posted that he wanted his craft to go viral. He attached three different pictures of the haircut style he gave a person who acted as his model. The tweet of the barber gathered a lot of reactions on the social media platform. While some were wowed by his skills, many had other things to say.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!