Katlego Maboe: Nikita Murray denies having sexually transmitted disease

Katlego Maboe: Nikita Murray denies having sexually transmitted disease

- The woman accused of cheating with Katlego Maboe has finally broken her silence

- Through a statement by her lawyer, Nikita Murray denied having a sexually transmitted disease or giving it to Katlego Maboe

- Nikita also reinforced that she did not want to be included in the scandal and wanted to be left alone

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

In another plot twist in the Katlego Maboe cheating saga, it has been revealed that Nikita Murray, the woman Maboe was accused of cheating with, does not have an STI.

TimesLive reported that Nikita Murray's legal team released a statement following the damning allegations made in the now-famous cheating video.

Katlego confessed to have cheated on his wife, Monique Muller, after she confronted him about givign her an STD. He revealed that he cheated with a woman named Nikita Murray, leading to the assumption that she gave him the STD.

Katlego Maboe: Court blunder delays TV presenter’s appearance

Now Nikita's lawyer, Vincent Bergh, has revealed that his client went for a medical examination to prove that she did not have an STD.

The publication reported that Bergh said:

“Due to these allegations, Mrs Murray had undergone a medical test to confirm that she has no sexually transmitted disease. The claims by Mr Maboe that Mrs Murray was the cause of him contracting the STD as accused of by the person who made the video, is therefore irresponsible and impossible.”
Katlego Maboe: Nikita Murray denies having sexually transmitted disease

Nikita Murray denies having sexually transmitted disease or giving it to Katlego Maboe. Image: @katlegomaboe/Instagram
Source: Instagram

The lawyer also added that Nikita and her husband's marriage was stronger than ever after this unfortunate episode.

Meanwhile, Briefly.co.za previously reported that Katlego Maboe was due to appear in court earlier this week, however it did not go according to plan. When Maboe arrived at the Cape Town Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday, it was revealed that the docket pertaining to his case was not brought to court.

Kelly Khumalo finally speaks after developments in Senzo Meyiwa case

All4Women reported that the case did not take place after those developments. The publication reports that the National Prosecuting Authority spokesperson Eric Ntabazalila said that the prosecutor was given Tuesday, 2 November as the official court date.

The prosecutor has since asked for the docket, to study it thoroughly. There has been no date set for the next appearance.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Online view pixel