- Kamala Harris has been described as an iron woman who many young girls will soon look up to
- She has a unique fashion sense that only she can manage to pull off so effortlessly
- The vice president-elect loves bespoke trouser suits and high heels or flat shoes
1. America's projected vice president-elect Kamala Harris is without a doubt the woman of the day, week, and month. Heck! She is the woman of 2020!
2. The ironwoman is a healthy mix of strong and gentle with a side of playful.
Already, little girls are asking themselves just what it takes to become as powerful as the first woman to ascend to the US's VP seat.
3. The answer is simple, dress like her, be determined like her, believe in yourself like her and you will be like her.
Kamala has a certain taste when it comes to fashion. While it may look simple, it is definitely not the easiest to pull off.
4. It requires a certain level of pizazz and character and for now, only the 56-year-old can fill those shoes.
5. She sometimes likes to walk around in casual pants and sweaters but when she puts on her trouser suits, we know the lawyer by profession means business!
The former senator's suits vary in colour and she often looks fetching in navy blue fits.
Briefly.co.za recently reported on Harris after she called Joe Biden to celebrate the good news. As incumbent US President Donald Trump enjoys a day in the sun while golfing in his white tees and baggy pants, Harris has got bigger fish to fry.
With a smile on her face and her feet drawing shapes on the sand, the projected vice president-elect let out a huge, “We did it!” She picked her phone, quickly punched in president-elect Joe Biden’s number and casually brushed her hair to the back as she told him the good news.
Her voice slowly transformed into a gleeful chuckle and she swung left and right like a little Girl Scout. This was it. It was their moment. They had just done the unthinkable… they had won. During her first try to clinch the second-in-command seat, she passed with flying colours.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!