The beautiful Linda Mtoba celebrates her 29th birthday today, 11 November 2020. Linda oozes class, style and life. She is not only gifted, but she is also graceful and polished. She has been gracing the screens of all Mzansi viewers for some time and leaving an unforgettable mark on their lives.
She describes herself as an outgoing and talkative person who loves human interaction. To her fans, she is a beautiful and sassy actress who won their hearts a long time ago.
Taking to social media, Linda announced her birthday with a timeless black-and-white picture of herself blowing out her birthday candles. Linda feels blessed to have been granted another full year of life.
“Another trip around the sun. I’m at the point where the candles can’t fit on the cake any more. To the last year in my twenties.”
1. She was born on the 11th of November, 1991 in Umlazi, Durban.
2. At the tender age of 13 she lost her father, but a loving step-father later on filled this gap.
3. She credits all her success to her loving mother, Celiwe, and a supportive sibling.
4. Mtoba is yet to disclose the schools she attended. However, she asserts that she was a primary school teacher before becoming the sultry actress we know today.
5. For about a year after graduating from school, she served as a qualified IsiZulu teacher who educated children from Grades 1 to 5.
6. The actress was in a relationship with her now-husband, Steven Meyer, for six years. She and Meyer later got married in 2017. Linda Mtoba's wedding was flashy and stylish. The couple held two lavish wedding ceremonies.
Happy birthday, babes!
Briefly.co.za previously reported that Linda Mtoba has finally revealed her precious little princess' adorable face – gosh, she is a total cutie! Just last year, Linda was talking about her dream of having at least five children, and she is on her way now.
Linda and Steven have been happily married for almost three years. Linda’s new ambassadorship motivated her to share a snap of her seven-month-old daughter, Bean.
Linda, as with her baby’s face, did not announce her pregnancy until she was rather far along – this momma can keep a secret. We don't know her baby's real name either.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!