- Somizi has responded to the growing rumours that he and Mohale are getting a divorce
- Taking to social media, Somizi decided to poke fun at the allegations in the most 'Somizi way' possible
- Mzansi social media users couldn't help but laugh at the media personality's cheeky swipe
Somizi Mhlongo has once again reminded fellow Mzansi social media users to mind their business. After rumours circulated that the media personality was getting a divorce, he couldn't help but add fuel to the fire with some spicy trolling.
Taking to Instagram, Somizi posted some pictures of himself and captioned them:
The cheeky jab was aimed at the rumour mill which has been churning out false news about his marriage to Mohale Motaung. The caption left social media users amused as they took to his comments section to share their thoughts.
Insta user bongo_mlambo said:
"Yebo yebo sfundise ukunaka indaba zethu phekwethu Bhebhe (Yes yes teach us to mind our business babe)."
"It's the caption for me."
"You did NOT!"
"Heeeey, the caption..."
Briefly.co.za previously reported that rumours were flying on Sunday morning that Somizi Mhlongo and Mohale Motaung had split up following reports that the couple had encountered challenges in their relationship. However, the couple still appears to be together and Somizi seemed adamant to quash rumours by uploading a video of himself and Mohale having a romantic breakfast.
The breakfast did look good, Somizi is known for his cooking skills and for coming up with creative dishes. However, where there is smoke, there is also fire and there have been some curious goings-on between Somizi and Mohale.
In other news, Somizi Mhlongo is a generous spirit. He further proved this as he took to Instagram to post a video about his plan to use his platform to help promote small businesses. The star announced that he would be lending his voice and star power to help out smaller businesses that may not be able to afford advertising costs.
Somizi posted the video to his account, which has over three million followers, and said any interested parties should start preparing their pitches as he intends to begin the initiative in January 2021.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!