- Don Diamont, who plays Bill Spencer Jr. on the Bold and the Beautiful spoke to Briefly.co.za on what inspires him
- Diamont gave advice to young actors who want to make a breakthrough in the television industry
- He also discussed what the future might hold for Bill and Steffy in the soapie
American actor Don Diamont, best known as Bill Spencer Jr. on the critically acclaimed soapie The Bold and the Beautiful spoke to Briefly.co.za, laying all his cards on the table about acting, what inspires him and whether Steffy and Bill will end up together.
Don is an actor who is loved by Mzansi Bold and the Beautiful fans and he was happy to answer a few questions pertaining to his life in a Q&A session on Twitter.
Diamont has been a series regular on the soapie for just over ten years and for the readers who want to know more about him, Briefly.co.za complied all the questions from his interview for your enjoyment.
1. Let's get to know you better! What made you want to become an actor?
"I really kind of feel into it, and then found I had an affinity and love for it."
2. Are you married in real life? If yes, how does your wife feel about your script?
"Yes I’m married. I’m the luckiest man in the world. I have an amazing wife and children. My wife loves Bill, and what I get to do with him."
3. What is your favourite thing about being an actor?
"Well the best thing about being an actor is the opportunity to play a character like Bill. Really fun to explore the complexities of the man."
4. What is your favourite "Bill & Steffy" moment?
"Wow. That’s a hard one. We’ve done so many challenging scenes together. I love working with Jackie!"
5. Will Bill and Steffy ever end up together?
"I have no idea. That’s up to the writers, but I think there’s a lot to explore there."
6. Who is your hero? Why?
"My late dad. He was the best! I lost him way too soon. I was 24 when he passed. But he gave me a great example of being a dad."
7. What advice would you give to an aspiring actor to help them make it in their career?
"I would tell a young actor to study and be prepared when an opportunity presents itself. That really applies to anything in life. Failing to prepare is preparing to fail. Be tenacious and thick skinned. There is a lot of rejection in this business."
Catch new episodes of The Bold and the Beautiful Monday to Friday at 5.30pm on Eva, DStv 141.
In similar news, Briefly.co.za previously reported on influencer Daniel Marven spilling the tea on life in a Q&A. Daniel Marven (@danielmarven on Twitter) has been a source of hilarious videos, information and much more. Briefly.co.za wanted to find out more about this social media influencer and took to Twitter to have a Q&A session with him.
Marven has over 753 000 followers on Twitter who pay attention to every tweet he uploads. But not many people know who Marven is as a person.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!