Mzansi radio and television presenter, actress, DJ and TV Producer, Dineo Ranaka is a whole saucy 37 years old today, 16 December 2020. This spicy female has accomplished a lot in her time and is totally fearless when it comes to pursuing her goals.
While Dineo has had to climb a lot of mountains to get to where she is today, there is no denying that she is not afraid of a little challenge in order to turn her dream into reality.
Having seen the phenomenal steps Dineo has taken in her 37 years on this earth, fans have gained a lot of respect for her and love to see what she has coming next.
In celebration of her birthday on the 16th, Briefly.co.za gives you 16 saucy facts about Dineo:
1. Dineo Ranaka is a famous South African television beauty girl, radio DJ, reality TV pageant, MC, and successful businesswoman.
2. She was born on 16 December 1983
3. Dineo reigns from Soweto, Johannesburg, South Africa.
4. Her mother welcomed her into the world at Chris Hani Baragwanath Hospital.
5. Some of the gigs Dineo is most famous for are a host of the music show Club 808 on e.tv, Noted on SABC3, and SABC1 celebrity gossip show, The Real Goboz.
6. Dineo (meaning Gifts) is one of the most successful siblings from the Ranakas family which dominates the South African entertainment industry.
7. She has four siblings Ranaka Manaka, Mpumi Ranaka, Ranaka Ranaka and Ziggy Ranaka.
8. Her mother’s name is Mama Siba Ranaka and her father’s name is Kgotlaesele Ranaka.
9. Dineo has over a million followers on Instagram.
10. She started as a radio trainee at 5fm and later joined Yfm as a producer and thereafter a co-host of the radio show called 'Essential Rush' with well known Chilli M before taking over the show after Chilli M's departure – and her career has not stopped growing.
Briefly.co.za recently reported that the Ranakas dropped the trailer for the fourth season of the popular reality show and it seems that their fans are in for a treat as it was announced that the show would be returning to television screens soon.
The trailer was released and then posted to Dineo Ranaka's social media accounts and it gave audiences a little sneak peek into what they can expect from the forthcoming season.
Footage from the trailer seemed to echo the show's reputation of being entertaining and controversial and implied that this season would not be any different.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Source: Briefly News