Tobeka Zuma is one former president Jacob Zuma’s six wives. She was perhaps the most active and stylish of South Africa’s first ladies.
She also ranks as one of the best dressed first ladies in the world.
Tobeka would regularly wow dignitaries, guests and visiting heads of state with her stunning use of African inspired fashion. She showed the rest of the world just how incredibly beautiful and colourful African fashion can be.
Briefly.co.za looks at 10 of Tobeka’s most beautiful and stylish outfits.
1. Tobeka looks stunning while attending an African First Ladies Summit in Addis Ababa
2. Tobeka and her husband at a dinner to celebrate Nelson Mandela
3. Tobeka shows off an incredible dress
4. Tobeka looks stunning in this traditional yellow and blue dress
5. Tobeka and the Zuma family celebrate Christmas in style
6. Tobeka looks stunning in ANC colours
7. The epitome of a modern stylish and successful woman
8. Tobeka meets Prince Harry
9. Doing her part to raise AIDS awareness
10. Celebrating Women's Day
Do you have a story to share with Briefly? Visit our Facebook page where you can send us a message or leave us a comment. Your story could be shared online.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on GooglePlay or iTunes today.