Katlego Danke took a three-year break from acting to focus on her family and other business interests. She revealed that she has a love-hate relationship with her onscreen character Dineo Mashaba on Generations.
Briefly.co.za learned from Katlego and zalebs.com that she has five things she loves about Dineo and five things that she hates.
1. Dineo is focused and driven. She knows what she wants and makes sure that she gets it.
2. She is determined. She knows her own mind and does allow herself to be swayed by other people's opinion. She is not a people pleaser.
3. Despite being hard rigid, Dineo has a loving side. She is a rounded character who loves as fiercely as she hates.
4. Dineo is a go-getter. She conquered a male-dominated industry and achieved a great deal in a short time and continues to rise.
5. Loyalty is one of her strongest characteristics. She is prepared to defend those that she loves her very life.
1. Dineo can be cruel and ruthless. If she is defending her loved ones she feels nothing towards those he hurts.
2. She gets hyper-focused on work to the detriment of her friends and family. This results in her neglecting the very people she wants to defend.
3. She can inflict pain on herself by being too practical in her relationships.
4. Dineo does not hesitate to cross the legal barriers in her desire to achieve her goals. This may result in her getting into trouble with the law in the future.
5. She bullies those she loves without meaning to. She takes control and does not allow the men in her life to have a say in the direction of the relationship. This has caused her to have difficulties with the men in her life.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.