Atandwa Kani became an international sensation when he played a younger version of King T’Chaka in the Marvel film, Black Panther alongside his real-life father John Kani.
Briefly.co.za put together this list with the help of mytvnews.co.za.
1. His full name is Atandwa Duduza Yiduthi Kani.
2. He was born in the Eastern Cape but surprisingly speaks with an American accent. His parents are the famous South African actor, John Kani and retired PE teacher Mandi Kani.
3. Attandwa married Lesotho born actress, scriptwriter and TV presenter Fikile Mthwalo-Kani. Fikile is furthering her acting studies in New York.
4. He was married before to the former Our Perfect Wedding (OPW) presenter, Thembisa Mdoda, the younger sister of, Anele Mdoda.
5. He studied theatrical performance at the University of Witwatersrand.
He was exposed to the entertainment industry by his father. He would watch his dad read scripts and his father took him to theatre performances.
Do you have a story to share with us? Inbox us on our Facebook page and we could feature your story.
To stay up to date with the latest news, download our news app on Google Play or iTunes today.