South African TV and radio presenter Azania Mosaka celebrates 44 years on earth today and she could not be more grateful for all the blessings she has been given.
Having been in the Mzansi entertainment game for many years, Azania is a household name who had made a lasting mark in the industry. There is no denying that Azania has endless knowledge to give.
Azania is a sensational and respected TV and radio presenter in South Africa. Her energy is as contagious as her laughter. Her sense of style is as elegant as her flawless body and skin tone. To say the least, she is very amazing.
In celebration of her birthday, Briefly New is letting you get to know the stunning TV presenter a little better by giving you 10 facts that you might not know:
1. Azania was born on the 18th of April in 1977, making her 44 years old today. She grew up in Pimville in Soweto.
2. She studied for a BCom degree at Wits University before attending Vega School of Brand Communication.
3. Azania’s fame spread after hosting a vibrant and engaging show on Metro FM. The name of the show is ‘Route 326’.
4. Her mum, who was a nurse, raised the three of them single-handedly. She taught them how to cook, an interest she followed later on in her career.
5. Aside from presenting, Azania owns and runs a Miss Salon London boutique grooming salon in Parkhurst.
6. Azania always starts her shows with a little something to eat, it’s her pre-show ritual.
7. Michelle Obama is the one person Azania would love to interview.
8. Azania is not a sheep, she does not follow trends, especially when it comes to fashion. She likes to keep it simple and buy local.
9. Azania took pilot lessons; a dream she has had for some time.
10. Azania got married to Tony Ndoro in 2005 but their marriage, unfortunately, ended in divorce in 2011.
Briefly News previously reported that Azania Mosaka, host of the TV show Real Talk on 3, recently opened up in a feature article for Drum magazine.
Mosaka revealed how her daughter Shamiso had nearly missed her exams because of the trauma she went through in the “stokko” ordeal with rappers from the US trap trio, Migos.
The incident took place when the rappers were on their SA tour and Shamiso tweeted about how one of the trios had approached her at the official concert after-party.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!