- A video showed the moment a waitress dropped all the glasses she was carrying after walking into a couple's proposal
- Many in the restaurant turned their attention to the startled lady as she tried to get out of the way
- The couple went back to the beautiful moment as the man got out the ring and asked the big question
Question, what would you do if you accidentally found yourself in the middle of a couple's proposal and ended up ruining the moment?
Of course, you would panic, but how do you see the moment going, and do you think your actions will be considered a sign?
Well, for one waitress, it was just too late to save the moment after watching all the champagne glasses she was carrying on a tray drop to the floor.
In a video that has since gone viral, a cute couple was in the middle of a proposal at an unidentified restaurant when the costly but hilarious mishap happened.
A man could be seen walking into the restaurant and poking a lady who was excited to see him.
She stood up to greet him, only for him to go down on one knee just seconds before the waitress appeared and looked in shock as she dropped the contents of her tray to the floor.
The couple and those recording the moment turned their attention to the young lady, who seemed very apologetic before they decided to go back to what mattered at the moment.
The hilarious clip left many in stitches, with netizens finding most of the reactions hilarious while some claimed it would be a sign that the two don't belong together.
Here are a few reactions:
"Read the signs! Your ancestors are talking!"
"That’s a warning sign, nothing like ancestors."
"Something wrong will take place in the relationship. Glasses never go wrong."
"Those glasses though smh, headache."
"Mbona huyo chick ako na kiherehere ya Embarambamba (sic)."
In a similar but more costly story, a man’s expensive and romantic proposal preparation faced a major drawback after he accidentally set his own apartment ablaze.
The man reportedly lit hundreds of candles for the romantic gesture.
The man reportedly left hundreds of tea light candles burning while he left the flat to pick up his girlfriend from work.
Unfortunately, by the time he returned to his flat, the entire place was engulfed in flames.
Despite the major setback, the lady said yes to the proposal.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!