4-Year-Old Girl Saves Her Family's House from Fire After Spotting Burning Appliance in Kitchen

4-Year-Old Girl Saves Her Family's House from Fire After Spotting Burning Appliance in Kitchen

  • The 4-year-old girl was busy dancing in the living room when she noticed smoke coming from the kitchen
  • She rushed there and alerted her father who came hurriedly and threw out the burning kitchen appliances
  • The young girl was celebrated widely by many people for saving her family and their home

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

It is always a normal occurrence for adults to save lives, but it is quite some news when a baby does the same.

4-Year-Old Girl Saves Her Family's House from Fire After Spotting Burning Appliance in Kitchen
The girl was playing in the living room when she noticed smoke in the kitchen. Photo: Daniel Patrick.
Source: Instagram

The same was confirmed recently by a 4-year-old Florida girl who saved her entire family and the home after a fire broke out.

Fox 2 Detroit reported that a Florida dad was over the moon after his 4-year-old daughter saved the family home after seeing a fire in the kitchen.

According to the father, named Daniel Patrick Jermyn, he had cooked lunch for his family and was preparing to go out when the fire broke out.

Read also

Funny moment: Baby chooses mum over dad during family game, father ‘rigs’ everything in his favour

The dad said that his daughter, named Amelia, was in the living room just listening and dancing to songs from Frozen when she noticed some smoke in the kitchen.

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel

Jermyn, the dad told the media that his daughter came looking for him and when she found him, she was quick to urge him to go and look at what was happening in the kitchen.

The dad said she could feel something was definitely not right by the way his daughter was acting.

"Hey dad, you have to come to look at this." the daughter shouted.

It was at that point when the dad rushed to the kitchen and found some of the appliances had caught fire.

Quickly, the dad grabbed the appliances and threw them in the backyard pool.

Well, the kitchen was damaged but thank God, the young girl noticed early and more harm was avoided.

Read also

Woman searching for good Samaritan who helped her relocate to Germany in 2006

"She is a little tutu-wearing superhero," the dad told FOX 35 News.

Police, medics and the dad all confirmed that no one was injured during the incident.

The only issue was that some melted pieces of the kitchen appliances landed on the dad's food and their family dog.

Petrol attendant jumps into flaming car to save car and petrol station

In other news, Briefly News reported a local man, Gareth William Smith recently headed to Facebook's ImStaying group to share a heartwarming an inspiring post about a brave petrol attendant who jumped into action after a car caught fire at the petrol station.

"Hi everyone, I just wanted to share with you all a quick story. This man right here, Luvuyo Jahman UTina Konono, aka Phineas, is a hero."

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Online view pixel