There are many beautiful ladies in the world but some distinguish themselves with their great achievements and it makes them stand out.
Legit.ng has gathered the report of a pretty lady, Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor, who has bagged a first-class from the Nigerian Law School. She is a graduate of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Barr received praises from several social media users after she achieved the great result. A friend identified as Chukwugozie took to Facebook to share the good news.
He wrote: “Let me introduce to you the First Class Lawyer. A product of Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
Meet Barr Mekowulu Precious Chibuzor. She graduated with First-Class at Nigeria Law School Lagos.
What you should know about Barr.
1. When she couldn't get admission to study law. She did 2years Diploma in Law in Unizik.
2. After her diploma in Law, she wasn't able to secure admission to Study law. She went home frustrated.
3. After one year at Home, Barr secured admission to Study law in Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu University.
4. She was elected to be Lawsa Vice President then she became the first Female Lawsa President in COOU.
5. Barr graduated as the 4th best in her Class in COOU.
6. She was admitted to Nigeria Law school Lagos where she came out with first Class and was the only student from her set that got first class in Nigeria Law school.
Why do I tell you this story... Impossible is Nothing. Destiny can be delayed but not denied. I am Chukwugozie Umeanolue (Ebubechukwuuzo)”.
See a screenshot of his post below:
See photos of Precious below: