Meet your favourite celebrity Patrick Mofokeng, who is a South African actor. He is best known for his outstanding role as King Sibiya in the television Zone 14. Besides, he has made several television guest appearances in series like Backstage and Yizo Yizo, Scandal, and Isidingo. He also featured in the second film The Good Provider of the Heartlines series in 2006, where he played the leading role of Solomon Sithole.
Patrick Mofokeng is a veteran who has been in the television and film industry for over two decades. Patrick has featured in films with international stars such as Jackie Chan's Who Am I. He also plays the role of Brian Bhele in Netflix's . Keep reading to find out more about his age, wife, family, education, among other essential things.
Patrick Mofokeng profile
- Real Name: Patrick Mofokeng
- Gender: Male
- Date of birth: June 15, 1969
- Place of birth: Cape Town, South Africa
- Patrick Mofokeng age: 51 Years
- Ethnicity: Black
- Nationality: South African
- Occupation: Actor
- TV Shows: Blood and Water, Scandal!
- Patrick Mofokeng Twitter: @patrickmof76
- Patrick Mofokeng Instagram: @mofokeng168
Patrick Mofokeng biography
Patrick Mofokeng biography reveals the fantastic side of this big-bodied actor. It contains essential info about his background, career journey, and family, among other things. Keep reading to find out more!
READ ALSO: Ed Sheeran wife bio: age, parents, pregnancy, images, story, job, Deloitte
Mofokeng grew up in Cape Town but later moved to Johannesburg. When his career was at its pick, he relocated back to Cape Town to major more in his career. That is where he resides up to date.
Patrick Mofokeng career
He started his acting career way back in high school. However, he made his television debut in 1994.
In 1997, he featured in the film Pride in Africa, bringing him to the limelight and exposing him well in the acting industry. The film was received well by many of his fans, and that saw him featured in Jackie Chans film, Who am I. In the movie, he played the role of the Village hunter.
The film opened more doors for him, where he featured in the short movie, full-length film, and television drama series.
He also appeared in the 2005 film Man To Man, starring Joseph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas, about a Scottish couple in 1870 who kidnap two pygmies from Africa and take them back to Scotland for a study in an attempt to illustrate the link between man and ape.
In 2008 he appeared in the feature film Surprise in the role of Gerald Judge.
In 2011, he played the role of Jimmy, a local part-time electrician, in the eleventh season of the SABC1 AIDS drama series Soul City.
Patrick Mofokeng education
The actor holds a Diploma in Drama and Speech from CAP Arts School in Cape Town. Besides, he also took several international acting classes to stay up to date with the current trends in the acting industry. Mainly, the classes equipped him with the necessary knowledge and skills needed in the 21st century.
Patrick Mofokeng wife
Details about his wife remain anonymous. The actor prefers to maintain his life private away from the public limelight. He is married, but details about his wife and Patrick Mofokeng family are not known.
Patrick Mofokeng TV shows
- Blood & Water - Season 1 as Brian Bhele
- Fallen - Season 1 as Captain Mabena
- Heartlines - Season 1 as Solomon Sithole (Film: "The Good Provider")
- Hillside - Season 2 as Lucky
- Izoso Connexion - Season 1 as Magic
- Scandal! - Season 1 as Mlungisi Ngema
- Shreds and Dreams - Season 2 as Mvuthuluka
- Soul City - Season 11 as Jimmy
- Stokvel - Season 8 as Zwane
- The Lab - Season 1 as Pule
- When We Were Black - Season 1 as Rev Serote
- Yizo Yizo - Season 3 as Toffolux
- Zone 14 - Season 1 as King Sibiya
- Zone 14 - Season 2 as King Sibiya
- Zone 14 - Season 3 as King Sibiya
- Zone 14 - Season 4 as King Sibiya
READ ALSO: Kearyn Baccus bio: Age, nationality, family, skills, goals, stats, salary, profile
Patrick Mofokeng movies
- Pride of Africa (1997)
- Who Am I (1998) as Village hunter. Also starring Jackie Chan.
- Dr Lucille: The Lucille Teasdale Story (TV Movie) 2001
- I Dreamed Of Africa as Young Police Officer
- A Warm Heart (Short) as Napoleon Dzombe (2005)
- Man to Man as Zachary (2005)
- The Good Provider (2006) as Solomon Sithole
- Man To Man (2005) also Starring Joseph Fiennes and Kristin Scott Thomas
- Surprise (2008)
- Invictus as Linga Moonsamy (2008)
- Gangster's Paradise: Jerusalema as Vusi (2008)
- Africa United as Police Sargeant Samb(2010)
- 'Master Harold'… And the Boys as Willie (2010)
- Themba as Luthando (2010)
- Themba (2010)
- A Million Colours as Albert 2011
- Losing Lerato Station Commander 2019
Patrick Mofokeng awards
- Golden Horn award for the Best Actor in a TV Drama (The Provider 2007)
- Best TV drama (When we were black)
Patrick Mofokeng trading
He is not in any way linked with that trading. The trading CC is located in Bloemfontein, Free State, South Africa, and is part of the Oil & Gas Field Services Industry. The actor is majorly in the acting industry and not in other businesses.
Below are the frequently asked questions about the celebrity. They contain answers that are thoroughly researched. Enjoy reading to be informed!
What is Patrick Mofokeng's net worth?
Details about his exact net worth are not known. However, he is guesstimated to be worth 1.2 million dollars by 2020. He earns money mostly from his acting career.
How old is Patrick Mofakeng?
He was born on June 15, 1969, in Cape Town South Africa. He is 51 years as of 2020. He celebrates his birthday on June 15 every year.
Patrick Mofokeng has for many years now graced the acting industry with his unmatched talent. His talent in acting and immense experience in the industry has made him the person he is today. He masters his roles so well that you would believe he and the character is the same person. Briefly.co.za wishes him all the best in his acting journey and life endeavours.
READ ALSO: David Mogashoa bio: age, wife, business, Moroka Swallows, net worth, profile
Meanwhile, Briefly.co.za reported on September 4, 2020 about David Mogashoa, who is a South African businessman. He is popular among soccer fans as the man who revived Soweto football giants, Moroka Swallows FC. Through his vision and that of Panyaza Lesufi, the club is now back in the country’s PSL competitions.
David never got what he has achieved on a silver plate. Never having attended college due to financial constraints, he started packing meat in a butcher shop and did other odd jobs in Johannesburg before starting his business, the Bahwiti Investments. The entrepreneur was born in Newcastle, KwaZulu, but he grew up in Kgwara, Limpopo, where his family moved when he was three years old.
- Nomcebo Zikode bio: Age, boyfriend, religion, Jerusalema, pictures, net worth
- Yonda Thomas bio: Age, daughter, parents, education, seriously single, pics, profile
- Mpho Sibeko bio: age, girlfriend, siblings, Gold Diggers, career, pictures, profile