Ntokozo Mdluli, more popularly known as K.O, just turned 31 years old today. The Mzansi born rapper is one of the biggest names in SA hip-hop and for god reason – man’s got some mad skills.
The Mzansi hip-hop artist, rapper, songwriter and businessman from Soweto, Johannesburg has a large fan following who came out to celebrate his big day.
Happy birthday K.O!
“Happy Birthday to uMessiah we game @MrCashtime, more blessings Mr Mdluli. #LuckyStar.”
“Happy Gawd day Ntokozo Mdluli...More life More blessingsSiyaphezulu❤️”
“Happy birthday to the King Original may the lord grant you with many more years to come and success siyaphezulu.”
K.O has built his career from the ground up and put a lot of work into getting to where he is today. K.O’s success did not happen overnight and his hustle has motivated many to never stop working on achieving their goals.
In celebration of K.O’s birthday, Briefly.co.za brings you five awesome facts about the successful Mzansi hip-hop legend:
1. He was a member of Teargas, a hip hop group which released its debut album titled K’shubile K’bovu in 2006.
2. K.O was born Ntokozo Mdluli in Soweto, Johannesburg in 1989.
3. K.O attended the Vaal University of Technology where he graduated with a Public Relations (PR)Management National Diploma.
4. In 2014 K.O was featured on AKA's hit single, Run Jozi (Godly).
5. K.O dropped his debut solo album, Skhanda Republic, back in November 2014.
Briefly.co.za previously reported that the Covid-19 pandemic lockdown has not deterred Mzansi rapper K.O's work ethic. The star recently took to social media to share details of the hard work he has been putting into his brand lately.
The Supa Dupa hitmaker has released new music and has also dropped a few videos this year. He has also been working on the winter range of his fashion line, Skhanda World.
K.O said he is really motivated to put more effort on himself this year. He tweeted: "I've really been on my grind lately, the music we making, the record label, the 2020 winter range. So motivated."
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!