Briefly.co.za put together a list of 9 Mzansi celebrities who are twins, and a brief description on how they fit into the entertainment industry.
PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!
So it's not often that we have twins partnering up for the same profession.
But Mzansi is lucky to have 9 sets of twins in the entertainment industry. Most have sought out a career in the music scene but others have also experimented with TV and other entertainment.
1. Joseph and George Mothiba - They began as dancers for a local house DJ in the mid 90s but today they are making music together as The Revolution in Johannesburg.
PAY ATTENTION: Do you want to know what's trending on Briefly.co.za? Join our WhatsApp group today.
2. Bandile and Banele Mbere are hip hop DJs known as The Major League are one of SA's famous twins. They share similar looks and career as well.
3. Twins on Deck took up deejaying in 2009 and have since become one of SA's strongest DJ duos on the scene with the help of fellow peers DJ's and Mentors.
4. Nthando and Hlelo Masina are both radio DJ twins and TV presenters. They had a popular show onYFM and a reality show on eTV.
5. Kia and Tumi Ntshole. The beautiful Kia Ntshole was on the second season of Diski Divas where we learnt a lot about her and her twin sister, Tumi.
6. Oros and Prince Mampofu. Their real names are Nkokheli and Mkhokeli respectively. Entertainment runs in their blood.
7. Marco and Marcel Spaumer. The Spaumer twins have been dominating the Afrikaans entertainment industry. Now Marco is famous for playing Tim Plooy in the kykNET soap opera Suidooster. While Marcel is a writer.
8. Andrew and Brian Chaplin are the Locnville Brothers. They are a South African electro hip hop music duo. The identical twins formed Locnville in Cape Town in 2009.
9. Innocent and Millicent Sadiki are the Cent Twins. They are celebrated actresses who have graced advertisements, theatre stages, soapies and even feature films.
READ ALSO: Palesa Morgan opens up about age difference between her and Phat Joe
Since this article is all about family, we thought we'd share the news if you didn't catch it as yet. Briefly.co.za recently reported that Oros Mampofu became a daddy and is so loving being a father to his little girl.
About a month ago, Oros Mampofu and his bae, Bianca, welcomed their baby girl into the world, and since then the two have been enjoying the pleasures of parenthood. Oros took to social media to make the big announcement on the arrival of his baby girl, as reported on by Briefly.co.za.
The proud daddy shared another memory with his daughter on social media - this one adorable enough to melt hearts.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Source: Briefly News