Tiffany Barbuzano is not only multi-talented but also proactive and prolific in her contribution to the entertainment industry. How she juggles her busy work schedule, parenting, and fulfilling her marital duties is a mystery. It seems like she has the determination to reach her full potential. The following Tiffany Barbuzano biography aims to show you the life of the actress.
Also known as Tiffany Jones, Tiffany Barbuzano is a South African actress famous for her starring role in the e.tv drama series 4 Play as Danny Gibson from 2010-2012. The other shows that thrust her in the limelight are Sober Companion (2016), Seriously Single (2020) and Still Breathing (2020). From 2006 to 2007, Tiffany starred as Gabrielle on Izoso Connexion, an SABC1 comedy-drama series that her husband Johnny Barbuzano created.
Tiffany Barbuzano profile
- Birth name: Tiffany Barbuzano
- Tiffany Barbuzano birthday: undisclosed
- Nationality: South African
- Profession: Actress
- Marital status: Married
- Husband: Johnny Barbuzano
- Instagram: @tiffanybarb
- Twitter: @tiffanybarb
Tiffany Barbuzano biography
Is it just talent, or has she gone to school as well? Some talented people never bother digging too much into books. After all, they are naturally gifted to perform, and some are socially influential with a massive following and a good income.
That said, you may now be wondering, so does Tiffany Barbuzano have a degree? Yes, she holds a BA Dramatic Arts degree from Wits University. She also attended classes at the National School of the Arts.
Tiffany, together with her husband, Johnny, co-owns a production company called Localala Productions. She has also been featured in many theatre productions, including Six Inches and Shakers. She took part in the production of Shakespeare's Macbeth Othello and A Midsummer Night Dream.
Tiffany also played a vital role in the show dubbed Impromptu Zoo, which was performed at the Sandton Theatre’s Square. The actress has also been featured in several TV series like Quickies, Snitch, Man to Man, Uncle Max, and Binnelanders.
She was part of the BBC drama series Wild at Heart, and as a scriptwriter, she wrote for several television shows, including Izoso Connexion, Isidingo, Scandal, and several others. In 2015, she played a role in the SABC3 Isidingo, where she played the role of Dori, a life coach.
Tiffany Barbuzano family
Tiffany Barbuzano kids, Jamie and Jesse, are adorable. She proudly says that while the corona pandemic has presented its fair share of challenges, she, together with her husband, has taken advantage of the situation to bond more with the kids.
We chose not to be too rigid about when we do things but try to structure our daily experiences rather than routine. We bake cookies, paint, play hide and seek, run around with our puppies, and much more to make sure that every moment is dynamic.
Her husband is also an actor and director. In most cases, they work together on projects. For example, in the script that Tiffany wrote for the M-Net's drama series, Mr Barbuzano served as the show director while she took up a role.
Tiffany Barbuzano weight loss
Gaining weight is most ladies’ worst nightmare, and Tiffany is no exception. On several occasions, the mother of two has shared some pictures of her on voluntary weight loss plans. Although it is a good thing to manage weight, the actress has, in some cases, taken the exercise to the extreme. She looks pretty in her photos, though.
Tiffany Barbuzano TV shows and movies
Below is a comprehensive list of Tiffany Barbuzano movies and TV shows:
- 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls - Season 1: Danny Gibson (as Tiffany Jones)
- 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls - Season 2: Danny Gibson
- 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls - Season 3: Danny Gibson
- Bedford Wives - Season 1: Astrid Hunter-Thomson
- Housekeepers - Season 2: Detective Venter
- Isidingo - Season 1: Dori
- Izoso Connexion - Season 1: Gabriella
- Mazinyo dot Q. - Season 1: Monique Lingeveldt (as Tiffany Jones)
- My Story - Season 1: Voice-over artist - Herself
- Ses'Top La - Season 2: Guest star
- Sober Companion - Season 1: Grace Higginson
- Soul Buddyz - Season 3: Gallery Assistant
- Tiffany Barbuzano Still Breathing - Season 1: Jessica
- Taryn & Sharon - Season 1: Jeanine
- The South African Film and Television Awards - Season 8: Presenter - Herself
- The South African Film and Television Awards - Season 11: Presenter - Herself
- The South African Film and Television Awards - Season 13: Presenter - Herself
- The Wild - Season 2: German tourist
- Tydelik Terminal - Season 1: Dr Costa
Tiffany Barbuzano awards
- In 2020, she was nominated by SAFTA Golden Horn for the Best Achievement in Scriptwriting –Lockdown (2018). Of her two Tiffany Barbuzano nominations, this one excited her more.
- In 2016, she was SAFTA Golden Horn nominee for Best Achievement in Scriptwriting – Kota Life Crisis (2014).
- In 2017, SAFTA Golden Horn declared her the Best Actress – Sober Companion (2016).
- In 2013, she won the SAFTA Golden Horn award as Best Actress – 4Play: Sex Tips for Girls (2010).
Tiffany Barbuzano is not an average actress but the one endowed with the bulk potential for theatre. If she does not change her mind, then rest assured that you will continue enjoying her play in the movies for the next few decades.
Briefly.co.za has reported that former Bafana Bafana football star Teko Modise allegedly neglected his parental duties by falling behind in paying his daughter’s school fees. His failure to raise R31,000 reportedly saw the girl sent away from the private school where she attends classes. The girl’s mother is not surprised by Modise’s failing and is said to be haunting him for answers.