Zoe Mthiyane turns 40 today and has so much to show for herself. Today is all about Zoe and friends, fans and fellow celebs have gone out of their way to make her feel special.
Growing up as a young lady for Zoe Mthiyane was not a palace experience primarily because she was raised in a polygamous environment. Apart from that, her battle against low self-esteem was another experience that called for her mother's intervention; it took her some time to help Mthiyane overcome it so she could build confidence in herself.
Initially a model but now better known as a soapie star, Zoe has walked her way into many fans' crush list for some years because of her level of professionalism in what she does. Best known as Zitha in Generations, the one-time "unwanted girl" has become a figure who so many people wish to associate with now.
But then, if you know where it all began, you will see that Zoe has really come far based on the level of fame that she enjoys now. In celebration of her birthday we have outlined five interesting facts that make Miss Mthiyane the power woman she is today:
1. Zoe Mthiyane is a South African Actress who played Zitha Langa on Generations: The Legacy drama soapie until she was recently fired from the cast.
2. Mthiyane has a child with Robert Marawa. Awande Marawa was born on 18 July, 2011 at The Bay Hospital in KwaZulu-Natal.
3. Zoe performed at The Legend of Tarzan 2016 movie as an opening vocalist. Then, in 2017, she played the role of Katherine in the movie She is King.
4. Zoe was born and raised in Mabhuyeni, Empangeni.
5. Her father has six wives, with her mother Clara Nthalane being the 6th wife.
Briefly.co.za previously reported that actress Zoe Mthiyane took to social media to share some self-motivation. The media personality is reportedly going through a rough time after her break-up from Rapulana Seiphemo.
According to reports, the actor cheated on her and she has been drowning her sorrows in alcohol. Taking to Instagram, Zoe posted a message which read:
“My biggest flex honestly is that God never took His hand off me.”
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!