Are you looking for a top-notch TVET college committed to excellence, integrity, efficiency, and responsiveness to the market's current needs? Look no further. Ingwe TVET College, founded on the above values and guidance, guarantees quality for your money.
With five campuses spread across South Africa, Ingwe TVET College has established itself as one of the county's reputable go-to TVET colleges. With modern and well-equipped vocational training centres, the world-class institution trains and equips its students well enough to respond to the economy's ever-changing needs. The best part is that its courses and the application process are easier to get through. Here is how to get started.
Ingwe TVET College courses
Ingwe provides a variety of tailor-made programs to offer diverse quality technical training and vocational education that gives their students a competitive advantage ideal in their workforce. This puts the college among the top leading world-class colleges for training, development, and learning.
Whether you are looking for courses or artisan trade test programs, Ingwe TVET offers a wide variety of programs to accommodate students with different interests and abilities. The college's five campuses each offer specific courses. Individuals interested in joining the institution are advised to take note of the courses offered and the requirements. Here are the Report 191 and NCV courses offered at Ingwe TVET College.
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Human Resources Management
- Office Administration
- Finance, Economics and Accounting
- Legal Secretary
- Generic Management
- Management Assistant
- Public Management
- Information Technology and Computer Science
- Engineering and Related Design
- Engineering and Related Design
- Civil and Building Construction
- Electrical Infrastructure Construction
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
The TVET College also offers Artisan Trade Test Courses, including:
- Fitting and Turning
- Spray Painting
- Panel Beating
- Motor Mechanic
Ingwe TVET College also provides learnership to students. This is a learning program based on relevant work leading to a qualification that is NQF registered. Learnerships relate directly to a field of work or occupation, such as human resource management, hairdressing, or civil engineering. This program is beneficial to learners as it provides better employment opportunities upon completion.
Ingwe TVET College online application
How do I apply for Ingwe TVET College? Now that you know the courses offered, you can proceed with your application. Before making an application ensure that you have the following:
- Registration fee payment proof. This is mandatory for both international and SA applicants.
- A certified copy of the applicant's identification document. This is mandatory for SA citizens and international applicants as an application without an accredited passport number (for international students) and ID copy cannot be processed.
- Exam results. Ensure that you avail of grade 12 results or grade 11 results if you are currently in grade 12 as they are very crucial in consideration of your application.
- Be sure to have a unique email address while applying.
How to apply
Here is a step-by-step guide to Ingwe TVET College online application.
- Be sure to make your application within the open application cycle to avoid rejection (Applications are open throughout the year). Get your form from the campus.
- Accurately fill in the form and attach all the required documentation to support your detailed application.
- Include a valid email address and cell phone number in your application, as the college will send you a message if your application is accepted and admission is given.
- Submit a full application with all the supporting documentation attached.
Ingwe TVET college online application 2021 can now be done online throughout the year; apply now for a chance to study at your college of choice.
Ingwe TVET College contact details
You can reach specific campuses through telephone number 0399402142.
Ingwe TVET College Mount Frere campus
- Ingwe TVET College Mount Frere address: Cancele Road, Mount Frere 5090
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Administration center: Badibanise Village Mount Frere
Mount Fletcher campus
- Hospital Area, Mount Fletcher 4770
- Administration centre: Hospital Area Mount Fletcher 4770
- Mhlanga Village, Bizana 4800
Ingwe TVET College Maluti campus
- Mli Road, Maluti, Matatiele 4730
- Magwa Road, Lusikisiki 4820
Ingwe TVET College vacancies
A CV must accompany all application forms for Ingwe TVET College vacancies. Although requirements may differ depending on the post, you will need a certified copy of your identification document, certified copies of your qualifications, a certified copy of your driver's license, and a Z83 form.
It is important to note that the TVET college prides itself in being an affirmative action employer with a no-appointment reservation. Any application that goes beyond one month of the closing date without response should be considered unsuccessful. All applications should be forwarded to:
- The Assistant Director: HRA, Ingwe TVET College, Badibanise
- Location: P.O. Box 92491, Mount Frere, 5090
Hand deliver to Ingwe TVET College, administration block, Cancel road, Mount Frere, 5090.
Note: Email or fax copies are not acceptable.
Ingwe TVET College internship
Ingwe TVET College offers internship opportunities to potential employees, especially graduate or undergraduate students working for up to four months with intentions of gaining research or practical work-related experience. The internship program is open throughout the year in South Africa. Check out for Ingwe TVET College internships published on their website that are available for 2021.
Ingwe TVET College prospectus
The Ingwe TVET College prospectus provides all the necessary information needed for a student to be fully admitted. This information includes fee structure, brochure, course duration, tenders, handbook, and course outline and is accessible on southafricaportal.com. You can access, download, and print the Ingwe TVET college prospectus online in PDF.
The Ingwe TVET college prospectus will help you confirm all the information you have about short courses, diplomas, distance learning, certificate, bachelor's degree, and undergraduate online application or admission for the academic year. Also included in the fee structure is fees payment procedures, student's fees, finance booklet, fees statement, class fees, residential fees, examination fees registration fees, fees booklet, tuition, loans, and bursaries.
Your quest and pursuit of higher education should not be a daunting task anymore. Set yourself from the crowd with the above Ingwe TVET College courses with easy-to-follow application procedures and contacts if you encounter an issue.
Briefly.co.za published about Goldfields TVET College. This institution has proven to be suitable for the South African labour market. It has been offering skill-based learning since 2002 across its four campuses, namely Welkom, Tosa, Meloding satellite campus, and Skills Academy. Anyone who is above the age of 16 years and has a minimum of Grade 9 pass can enrol at the Goldfields TVET College.