It has never been an easy moment to watch a loved one in a tussle for health; the torment of pain, breach of peace, uncertainty, and fear of possible outcomes affray the mind. In such sentimental situations, one lacks the best words or right way to convey a get well soon message. However, the need to express yourself, make the loved one hopeful, and share in their pain outweighs the void. We have put together some get well soon messages, quotes, and wishes that make one’s gloomy and dull day brighten up.
Human undergoing trying moments need the affirmation and reassurance that the tide will calm in due time. The ideal way is to share your thoughts in text, with the soothing and assorted words that heal their troubled inner self. It helps regain their peace of mind, strength, and revives the dream to be well soon. Below are some of the get well wishful words to send to a loved one.
Get well soon quotes and get well soon wishes for a lover
Ordinarily, you would want a person close to your heart feel continually loved and cared for even when they are sick or hospitalized. Some get well soon quotes filled with positive words, help them focus on their recovery, can never get stale even on repetition. The message can be very personal, but here are some thoughtful get well text to get you started.
- It is my prayer that every dawn brings you closer to a complete and speedy recovery, I really miss your infectious laughter and vibrancy, my dearest sweetheart.
- Every single moment I think of you. Wishing you a speedy recovery from surgery/illness.
- The illness picked on the wrong person my dear, as I can see you are already recovering and I know that you will come out victorious as always!
- You are truly a treasure to everyone around you. May the good Lord grant you many more years of being healthy as you shine into our lives; Get well soon!
You can spice things a little by blending your message to sink deeper into the heart of your woman or man.
Get well soon messages for him
Send these get well messages to your boyfriend or husband to wish them a speedy recovery
- Without you, everything is really boring. My love, I miss you so much, please get better already and come brighten my days.
- Hey my handsome lover, if my hugs and kisses could heal you instantly, you know I embrace and kiss you every passing moment. It really hurts to watch you lying sick on that bed, and I just want you to get well for me as soon as possible. Wishing you quickest recovery my love.
- Even in these gloomy days, there is one consoling factor in being sick, which is that you may recover to being in a better, healthy state than you were before. I pray that this works for you babe and that soon you will be stronger than before.
- Knowing you are with me all day gives me joy and happiness. I am so sad knowing you are unwell, can you just get well already and bring back my happiness? Get well soon pumpkin.
- I want you to recover fast darling and shine brighter than the sun because you are really my sunshine. Get well soon and brighten my day. Love you sunshine.
- My love, I am sending you all my love and care, hoping that they will make you recover soon. Please get better for me my love.
- Darling, It has been so gloomy out here because my entire world knows my better half is unwell, even the birds are not flying because you are sick, and the rivers went dry just because you are unwell my love. Please do us a favour by quickly recovering, honey. Get well soon babe.
- It has only been a few days since you became ill but my lips already miss kissing you, every part of my body misses your familiar touch, my head longs for your shoulder to lean on. I really miss everything about you, my loving husband. May God grant you speedy recovery so that I can have a shoulder to lean on and enjoy your sweet touch. Get well soon sweetheart.
- Honey, I am sending warm wishes and my love to you, hoping that they will trigger your speedy recovery. I pray that you will get well soon because I miss you so much.
- Receive my thoughtful prayers that you may be healthy soon my love. We miss you sweetheart, please get well soon for me and the kids.
- It hurts so much to watch you on that hospital bed looking so weak. You are always a happy, healthy soul and I hope that you will come back stronger and better for me my honey. Quick recovery.
- I wish I was a powerful fairy godmother so that I can simply wave my magic wand for you to be healed instantly. But because this is not possible, I am sending you my wishes and praying that you recover quickly my darling. Get well soon my king.
- Like lifeless plant, you appear so helpless on that sick bed darling. But we both know that even though your body is weak, your soul is very healthy and that gives me the hope that in no time you will boom like the soldier that you are, and be strong for me like a hero that you are my love. I love you so much, come home soon. Get well soon my love.
- I know how much you dread injections, and how bitter the pills are. To avoid the painful injections and bitter medicines, simply get well. Wishing you quickest recovery my love.
- I miss you so much darling, and without you here, everything about me is dead. Come restore my happiness by getting well soon.
- You know, I am envious of the doctors and nurses right now due to the fact that they are with you. Make it possible for me to take you back from them by getting better. Get well soon my love, your favourite meal will be ready when you come home.
Get well soon messages for her
How do I say get well soon with my girlfriend? Let your girlfriend or wife know how much you care about her sickly situation and that your wishes are to have them back in full health.
- Sweetheart, I know you love to have me take care of you every single moment, but I do not want to do it in this manner. Please get well soon for me my love and I promise to take care of you every minute and make you happy 24/7. Get well soon my love.
- Honey, I do not have the right words to say right now because it pains to see you sick, but I will keep holding your hands even when you fall asleep on this sick bed until you are back on your feet. Be sure that when you open your eyes you will see me by your bed each day until you get better. Get well soon babe.
- Wifey, you know your pretty body is not meant for that hospital bed because it belongs right here next to me. Recover soon babe and be by my side. Get well soon my love.
- My love, you are truly an angel because only angels look beautiful even when they are sick but you look better when you are healthy. Get well soon baby.
- Baby, you know my love is stronger than any pills that could be given to you at the hospital, I’m here feeling the pains of the injections being administered to you. Please get well soon and save me from this pain. Miss you baby.
- Love, I am here with you always because going anywhere without you is like a car without petrol, it will not move. Me without you is incomplete, so please get well soon and complete me my love.
- Baby, you know you are my strength, looking at you every day gives me joy and makes me feel better. I hope my wishes can make you strong too and recover quickly. Get well soon, baby.
- My love, I want you to close your eyes and remember the first time we met, I hope that memory can heal you faster and make you stronger baby. Please do get well soon, my love.
- My love, you are the strongest woman I know and I know you are strong enough to overcome this illness. Get well soon and continue staying strong for me. I love you.
- Sweetie, I want you to know that whatever you go through, I will always be here with you, and now that you are feeling sick, I still want you to know that I am always here, even when you get better, I will always be there. Get well soon for me, baby.
- As important as injections are when you’re sick, that’s how important you are to me every day of my life. Get well soon my love.
- Honey, do you know that I am also feeling unwell because in as much as our bodies are different, our heartbeat is the same simply because we are the soul mates? Get well soon baby.
- I wish I was the bed you resting on and I wish I was the doctor so I can get to see you every day of my life. Miss you here, Get well soon baby.
- My love, I did not know that this thing of married couples being one is real, but now I believe we are one. Your sickness has grabbed me of joy and happiness, and I really desire that you were by my side and not on that sick bed that has stolen you from me. Be assured that I will stick with you throughout this illness and my prayer is that you will fully recover and come home to me. I miss you here, get well soon.
Get well soon messages for a colleague or friend
What do you say to someone who just had surgery? Or is bedridden in hospital? Random people come into our lives, with whom we build mutual relationships even though we do not stay together. Association creates such a strong bond that even in their sickness, you desire to express who they mean to you and how fast you need them to get up in health.
- I am sorry to hear that you were taken to the hospital. Let me convey my sincere wishes for quick recovery and good health, my friend.
- Don’t worry; we are here to stand alongside you as you work to recapture your good health.
- People here are missing you so much. We specifically miss you humor, kindness and unmatchable company. Please recover quickly from the illness, we are praying for you day and night.
- Work is not just the same without you. Please get well soon so we can see you again.
- Wishing you a speedy and full recovery. Hoping you feel much better really soon.
- It is good to hear that you’re doing okay after the medical procedure/surgery/therapy! Now, hurry up and get the heck out of there!
- Hey partner! Sending you healthy thoughts and wishes for the fastest recovery
- Having worked with you all these years, I am confident to say that you are one of the strongest people I know, and that you will be fighting and be fit in no time! See you soon.
- Just a quick note to let you know that you are in my thoughts and hoping you get well soon.
- Find strength in the friends and family around you, take their love and use it to heal faster.
- We are so sorry to hear that you have been unwell. You are in our thoughts as you get back on your feet.
- As each day passes you are one closer to a complete recovery! Take those days one at a time and know we are here for you.
- I hope this message lets you know how much we care and will be thinking of you. Wishing you better health.
- We hope these flowers will add a little cheer to your day and you feel better soon.
- Sending you sunshine to brighten your day and warm wishes for a speedy recovery.
- Missing you and eagerly waiting for you to be out of hospital! Get well soon!
- Recuperation takes time. Do not rush yourself, rest as much as you need and we are sure you will be feeling better really soon.
- Our prayers will be for you to feel better and make a swift recovery.
- I hope this message can help you feel a little better and bring a smile to your face.
- Work has been so boring without you here! We all cannot wait to have you back, so please get well soon.
- Remember that you are not alone. We will be here by your side as you get through this.
- Thinking fondly of you and wishing you a quick recovery.
- We have always made a great team so do not worry, we will fight this together. I know we can win, and before you know it, you will be feeling better.
- So sorry to hear you are feeling unwell. Hoping you regain that spark we all know and love very soon. We miss you here in the office, come back soon.
Get well soon messages for family members
Let your family know that your thoughts are with them as they wrestle with the sickbed.
- Get well soon honey! We are missing you at home.
- We are deeply sorry of your ill health; we are wishing that you will get well soon!
- I am eager to see you back on your feet again, get well soon!
- Hope you are feeling stronger than before, get well soon!
- Things are not just the same again due to your illness. Get well soon!
- I am happy to hear that you are responding to treatment, wishing you quick recovery!
- Okay, so today you are feeling low. But soon you will be better you know. Listen to the doctors attending to you and before you know it, you will be back on your feet.
- Just to let you know that someone really cares about your health. Get well soon, my dear!
- I heard you are feeling lonely, now feel happy and know that we’re all here around you wishing you speedy recovery.
- My get well soon messages are meant to cheer you up and brighten your day. Get well soon!
- Dear, God has answered our prayer. He is now in control and healing you. Get well soon!
- It hurts me that you are still fighting with this disease. Hope you feel better soon!
- We are really missing you and wishing you quick recovery. Get well soon!
- We pray that God will heal you from this illness and give you sound health again and forever. Wishing you get well soon!
- This is to let you know that you are not alone in this fight. We are continuously praying for your speedy recovery. Get well soon!
- Not seeing you around is making me sick as well. Thank God you’re now getting better.
- I reckon being ill as one of the great pleasures of life, provided one is not too ill and is not obliged to work till one is better.
Get well soon messages for a relative
Wishing a family member a speedy recovery is never easy; the blood bond may make one sickly affectionate and tender to wander into an unknown world of emotions. Nonetheless, conveying your thoughts and prayers to a sick relative enables them get well quickly and should be done purposefully. Here is a combination of uplifting statements you can consider sharing with a sick person:
- Mom, please include a couple of hugs every day to the doctor's prescription so that you can get better in half the time.
- Dear, receive the radiant rays of the sun so that your day can be brighter. Can't wait until you are fully well so that we can share jokes and laugh together. Get well soon.
- May God heal you so that you can experience the happiness of being healthy again.
- I hope this finds you happy and healthy, you are in my thoughts and prayers.
- A get well wish for my favorite patient. Thinking of you and sending my love
- I know you will be the bubbly, vivacious party animal we all love, making us laugh again. Get well soon, cousin.
- Hey there! So much has happened since you became ill, and I cannot wait to catch up with you as soon as you feel your old self again. Feel better, mom.
- Here is a bouquet of roses to lift your spirits because I know you love them so much. Get well soon dear.
- My heart ached when I heard that you are feeling unwell. Get better soon!
- Dad, you bring so much joy and happiness to everyone's lives, and right now your condition is making all of us sad. Hopefully this card will spark your happiness, and that will aid in your speedy recovery. Get well soon
- Dear, as you get better and find your feet again, remember that we will be here to support you all the way. Looking forward to seeing you well soon.
- It may not be a cure but hopefully these flowers will bring a smile to your face. Get well soon
- I will go out of my way, move heaven and earth to assist you feel better. Whatever you need, do not hesitate to ask.
- I cannot pretend to be a medical expert and cure all your health problems, but I can do what I do best - make that sad face of yours radiate with a smile even at this low point in life. Here is to a speedy recovery!
- Hey small bro (insert relationship), I want you to remember how much we all care about you and that we are all sending you our best wishes. I always knew how brave and strong you are, you have really proved it, and my prayer is that you will be completely healed sooner than the doctor's expectations.
- Dear aunt, I believe that the prayers of your loved ones will help lessen the weight of illness. We will be here for you as you make your recovery, let me know if there is anything you need to quicken your recovery.
- Uncle T, we miss your infectious laughter. I hope that this message will find you feeling much better and a few steps closer to complete recovery.
Messages to include in get well soon cards
While it is always easy and more convenient to send different get well messages in text form, writing the same on a card will send the message deeper into your ailing loved one, making it more memorable beyond the sickbed.
- Hey you! I wish you all the best and please, just take it easy so that you can get better faster.
- Siz, just think of the good health that you will be enjoying soon. Keep those warming thoughts, wishing you a quick recovery.
- Hey, just know that you are in my thoughts during this tough time. I believe that you will be back on your feet soon
- Bro, I wish you tremendous strength and quickest recovery. Get well soon!
- Continue thinking positively, stay strong - I bet you will be feeling much better before you know it.
- I miss you so much and I am praying for your speedy recovery. Get well soon my friend.
- You know writing sweet messages is not my thing, but when you my love is not feeling well, I will go out of my way to cheer you up. Here is to wishing you a speedy recovery and to feeling better soon
- I was greatly saddened when I was told that you are feeling unwell. Know that my thoughts as well as prayers are with you at this tough moment in your life, and I am sending strength for you to get well.
- As each day goes by, I see you are stronger and stronger, and soon you will be back on your feet. Get well real soon!
READ ALSO: 70 Christian birthday wishes to celebrate and encourage your loved ones
It is always good to show your support in the recovery journey of an ailing patient regardless of your relationship. Our heartfelt get well soon messages, wishes, and quotes are always handy in all situations.