Bahumi Madisakwane is a South African TV personality and actress. She is best known for her work in the telenovela Keeping Score, which airs on SABC. In the show, she plays the part of Zola. If you do not know her as Zola, you may have seen her in her father’s reality show called Living the Dream with Somizi.
How old is Bahumi Madisakwane? Despite a relatively tender age, Bahumi is already making it big in this life and she seems poised to stomp on the big stage. Being in front of the camera is in her blood, if not her very core. She has already shared the stage with the likes of Sonia Mbele and Saint Seseli.
READ ALSO: Leanne Manas age, family, education, cries on morning live, house, Instagram, and contact details
Bahumi Madisakwane profile summary
- Full name: Bahumi Madisakwane
- Date of birth: 9th February 1995
- Place of birth: Johannesburg, Gauteng, South Africa
- Bahumi Madisakwane age: 24 years old as of 2019
- Nationality: South African
- Bahumi Madisakwane Instagram: @bahumi777
- Facebook: @Bahumi Madisakwane
- Twitter: @Bahumi_M
- Relationship status: Single
- Occupation: Actress and TV personality
- Famous for: Appearing in the telenovela Keeping Score and the reality show called Living the Dream with Somizi
Bahumi Madisakwane biography
Ms. Madisakwane was born in Johannesburg and has always been a determined young lady. Aside from her acting, she should now be done with her bachelor’s degree in law or in her final stages. She is not married, so guys, you can try your luck before it is too late.
Did you know that Somizi Mhlongo has a daughter? Zola of Keeping Score is the daughter of the openly gay choreographer and television personality, Somizi Mhlongo. Bahumi Madisakwane mother is Palesa Madisakwane, who is also a TV star. This gorgeous Somizis daughter has been raised mostly by her mother, although the father has always been in the picture. If you go through Palesa Madisakwane Instagram, you will agree that her daughter borrowed some of her good genes.
Her grandparents Ndaba Mhlongo and the fabulous Mary Twala, now deceased, were also famous actors. It is without a doubt that acting is in Somizi’s daughter blood. Despite having such success behind her, she wants to make her own legacy without having to rely on her parents, and this is really admirable.
Somizi bought a car for his daughter on her 21st birthday, back in 2016. In the above picture, Ms. Madisakwane is in a white BMW, and some sources claim she has a 2.1 million car, but we do not have many details on the current Somizi daughter car. The one that her father bought her back in 2016 was red in colour, and it looked like a Chevrolet. It must have been a beauty considering the flamboyant nature of Somizi Mhlongo.
News came out earlier this month that young Somizi's talented daughter will play the role of a young Lebo Mathosa in the upcoming biography of the late star. Bahumi is extremely excited about the role and is grateful to her family and friends who have been with her in her rise.
READ ALSO: Andile Gumbi full bio
Her story is just beginning but you get the sense that Bahumi Madisakwane is destined for the stars. The Somizi daughter is going to bring Mzansi more entertainment just as her previous generations have. We wish her all the best in life and love.
- Desmond Tutu bio, age, children, education, quotes, foundation, apartheid, and awards
- Irvin Khoza age, children, wife, education, private jet, salary, house and net worth
- Palesa Madisakwane age, daughter, Somizi, current pictures, and Instagram
- Marks Maponyane age, sons, wife, current job, house and contact details
- Steven Kitshoff age, measurements, wife, education, current team/club, stats, salary and net worth