Who is Rolanda Marais? Well, she is South Africa’s female celebrity who is popularly known for her acting prowess. Marais is better known for her starring role as Stefanie Louw-Malherbe in the kykNet soap opera Binneland. Rolanda has also featured in several stage performances and TV shows. Read more on this article to know where she was born and raised and more about her family, career, net worth, among other things in her profile.
Rolanda Marais is a philanthropist with a humanitarian heart, which makes her deeply concerned about the state of the world. Her utopian personality adds taste to her characters, making her spend most of the time trying to make the world a better place. She achieves this by sacrificing money, time, and energy to do the things that touch nature and the less fortunate. She is often disappointed by the realities of life, and she is relentlessly driven for greater accomplishments.
Rolanda Marais biography
Below is everything you should know about Marais.
READ ALSO: Leanne Manas age, family, education, cries on morning live, house, Instagram, and contact details
Rolanda Marais age
How old is Rolanda Marais? She was born on 19th January 1978, in South Africa. She is 42 years.
She was brought up in Johannesburg until the age of 12 when her parents moved to the Boland town of Wellington.
She went to UCT (University of Cape Town) to pursue an Afrikaans-Dutch degree and study drama, which has always been her big passion in life.
In her final year in college, she started her professional acting career with her first TV role being for Dirk de Villiers in Lied van die Lappop. She performed so well in her role that she later landed other films, theatre productions, and television series.
Her breakthrough came when she appeared in the Out On A Limb, in which she played the lead role.
She played as a freelance actress for seven years until the arrival of Binnelanders when she relaxed and enjoyed the stability.
Marais collects furniture and decorative pieces from the 70s. She also collects works by local artists, and she is mostly spotted in second-hand shops.
She also has a fine taste for interior decorating, photography, and landscape, where her creativity and imaginations can harmoniously arrange the beauty in the environment. Nevertheless, due to her strong social consciousness, she can be an effective teacher, lawyer, politician, environmentalists, minister, judge, healer or any other vocation that carries a clear social impact.
READ ALSO: Vuyo Dabula biography: age, home language, wife, siblings, wedding pictures, movie, car, and house
She strongly believes that the more she gives, the bigger is her reward. She strives to make the world a better place for others.
The South African actress has a great ability to put thoughts into action, and there is no wait once she sets her mind on doing something. Where others tend to buy time thinking or dreaming, Marais already takes action while radiating energy, enthusiasm, and livelihood around.
READ ALSO: Zwelibanzi Vincent Mntambo bio, family, qualification, profile, net worth, and contact details
Her physical stamina is strong, and she loves physical and mental exercise. She keeps herself mentally and physically busy at all times, and she feels well-spending quality time outdoors and eating natural foods.
Movies and Tv shows
Below are the movies and television shows she has appeared on:
- Binnelanders - Season 1 acted as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 2 as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 3 as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 4 as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 5 as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 6 as Stefanie Louw
- Binnelanders - Season 7 as Stefanie Malherbe
- Binnelanders - Season 8 as Stefanie Malherbe
- Bloedbroers - Season 1 as Ingrid
- Charlie Jade - Season 1 as Blues Paddock
- Die Byl - Season 2 as Carien van der Bijl
- Die Spreeus - Season 1 as Maria Roux
- Donkerland - Season 1 as Emily de Witt
- Fynskrif - Season 2 as Christelle
- Fynskrif - Season 3 as Christelle
- Gaz'lam - Season 3 as Vivian
- High Rollers - Season 1 as Analine King
- High Rollers - Season 2 as Analine King
- High Rollers - Season 3 as Analine King
- Intersexions - Season 2 as Chloe
- Lied van die Lappop - Season 1 as Milla/Madelein
- Trackers - Season 1 as Milla Strachan
- Waterfront - Season 1 as Anna Myburgh
- Zero Tolerance - Season 1 as Hannalie de Kock
- Zero Tolerance - Season 2 as Hannalie de Kock
- vlug na egipte cast
Rolanda Marais husband
She is happily married to Joshua Malherbe.
Rolanda Marais daughter
The couple has a daughter named Charlotte James Malherbe.
Rolanda Marais wedding
Actress Rolanda Marais and film director Jozua Malherbe got married in Elgin in the Western Cape; it was the unique venue that made people want to relive this wedding with true vintage flair.
Rolanda Marais trackers
The film is about the actress behind the character Milla Strachan and how being a mother prepared her for it.
READ ALSO: Craig Lucas bio, age, partner, facts, songs, nominations, instagram
Rolanda Marais Instagram
View more of the best pics on her Instagram account @rolandamarais
Rolanda Marais Binnelanders
South African actress is best known for her starring role as Stefanie Louw-Malherbe in the kykNET soap opera Binneland.
READ ALSO: Zizo Tshwete biography: age, son, husband, pictures, Facebook, Instagram, and news
With the above bio of Rolanda Marais, you can see she is among the best South African actresses. Besides acting, she is also passionate about nature and everything else that comes with it. She also loves giving and helping the less fortunate without expecting anything in return. She is a good role model for young upcoming actresses.
- Prophet Magaya bio, wife, teachings, video, net worth, contacts
- Pastor Mboro bio, family, church, went to Heaven, cars, house, net worth, profile
- Thuso Motaung age, wife, songs, cars, house, recordings and Instagram
- Reason Rapper bio, age, real name, Lootlove, near death experience, songs, profile
- Sthembiso Khoza biography: age, wife, siblings, mother, Abdul Khoza, The Queen and Instagram