- Birth name: Kgaogelo Moagi
- Born: 31 January 1996
- Place of birth: Tzaneen, Limpopo, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Main activity: Singer, songwriter, producer
- Musical genre: Electro, Afropop, house
Master KG began his musical journey at 13 years old when he received a computer from his late uncle. He learned how to make beats with the help of DJ Maebela and they experimented with different music software. He joined Open Mic Productions and released his first album Skeleton Move in 2018. The album had many hit songs such as Waya Waya, Black Drum and Skeleton Move. He also created the famous Bolobedu dance that became popular across Africa. He became internationally known with his song Jerusalema featuring Nomcebo Zikode in 2019. The song became a viral sensation online and inspired a global dance challenge. It also had a remix with Burna Boy and was certified diamond in France. He has worked with other artists such as David Guetta, Akon, Makhadzi, Zanda Zakuza and Prince Benza. He has also received several awards for his work in the music industry.
Master KG has not revealed much about his dating history and past relationships. However, some sources say that he had a child with a woman whose name might be Nomfundo Shezi. The identity of the woman is not confirmed, but some sources say that she is the mother of his second child. He also had a short relationship with a woman named Rethabile Mokgatla in 2018. She accused him of cheating on her with Makhadzi and claimed that he got her pregnant. Master KG denied the allegations and said he never dated her. In 2019, Master KG started dating singer Makhadzi. They have collaborated on several songs and they broke up in 2022.
Master KG reportedly has two children.
Master KG does not reveal much about his family.
Master KG has won several awards for his work in the music industry. Some of them are:
- Best Artist/Group in the African Electro category at the AFRIMA Awards in 2018 for Skeleton Move
- Best International Song at the NRJ Music Awards in 2020 for Jerusalema (Remix) (feat. Burna Boy and Nomcebo Zikode)
- Best African Act at the MTV Europe Music Awards in 2020
- Record of the Year at the Global Music Awards Africa in 2021 for Jerusalema (Remix) (feat. Burna Boy and Nomcebo Zikode)