Boitumelo Thulo is a famous South African actress, television personality, and model who is better known for her leading role as a presenter for e.tv’s music show. Besides, the beauty queen is a stunning character in Mzansi Magic’s Rockville as Mpho Bogatsu. Boitumelo Thulo is also a rapper and a successful businesswoman who compares to none other. Her name first gained publicity while she was working with The Media Career Guide Show as a co-host, and her career eventually blossomed in 2011, a period within which she served as a presenter for Crib Notes educational show. Boity Thulo life story is uniquely interesting as precisely unveiled in her bio.
Are you wondering about Boity Thulo age? Let us clear the air by mentioning that she has accomplished much for her exceedingly young age. Her passion for life is incredible, and nothing motivates her broad base of fans more than her thorough balance of beauty and personality. Boity Toning Support is arguably one of her best ventures purposing to help others cut weight fast. The success in her career stems from her dutiful experience serving as a television host for several shows among them Ridiculousness Africa, Big Brother Africa, Sky Room Live, and Change Down. Dear Betty is her debut film which was released in 2014, and she later took part in Jean Collection alongside Sissy Boy.
Boity Thulo biography
Born: 28th of April 1990
Age: Will turn 29 years of age on her fast-approaching birthday
Origin: Potchefstroom, North West province, South Africa
Marital status: Dating Stanely Obiamalu
Occupation: Actress, television presenter, model, rapper, and a businesswoman
Famous for: Internationally renowned for her leading role in Strictly Come Dancing South Africa, her career as a television presenter, and actress.
Boity Thulo Facebook: @BoityOfficial
Boity Thulo early life and family
The renowned South African television presenter was born in Potchefstroom. She spent much of her early life with her maternal grandmother and partly her mother Modiehi Thulo, but little is known concerning Boity Thulo father.
Boity Thulo education
Boitumelo attended Potchefstroom primary school and later Potchefstroom Girls High School from which she graduated and proceeded to join Monash University for her studies in Psychology and Criminology. Her academic endeavours gradually broke loose when her parents could no longer fund her for lack of resources. It is amid these financial struggles that Boitumelo dropped out of school. She later enrolled in a casting agency where she nurtured her career as a model. Her continued effort enabled her to appear on the 2010 wimpy commercial.
Boitumelo Thulo career development
Boitumelo now leads a vibrant media and acting career. Here is how she has developed her media career over the recent years.
- 2011: Started presenting "The Media Career Guide Show", an educational at SABC 1, alongside Stevie French. She mainly laid her focus in media industry related careers.
- 2012: Worked as a cohost at SABC 1 alongside Mpumi Mbether for the “Zoned” show. The program was largely a user-generated interactive multi-platform magazine show. SABC “Turn it out” show featured her as a guest judge in a dance competition.
- 2014: Kenny Kunene’s Comedy Central Roast featured Boitumelo. She was also part of the celebrities that attended the 19th and 20th South African Music Awards and presented the awards.
- 2015: She joined “Club 808”, e.tv’s music show as a host alongside Cyptian Ndlovu.
Boitumelo is equally a successful actress with a zeal for the best South African character. Here is a brief account of her recent and present-day acting roles.
- 2010: Made a remarkable guest appearance in 4play: Sex Tips for Girls drama series on e.tv as Linda.
- 2013: Became a cast on Rockville drama series in Mzansi Magic as Mpho Bogatsu.
- 2014: She was a part of “Rolling with: Celeb Edition” documentary reality series on e.tv. She also took a leading role in the 11th season of Strictly Come Dancing South African in partnership with Ryan Hammond, a professional dancer. She starred as a guest on SABC 1 sitcom called Ses’ Top La. She also starred in the 2nd season of Reality Check alongside other prominent actors including the musician Bongani Fassie and choreographer Somizi Mhlongo.
Boity Thulo boyfriend
Thulo is a high profile lady with unique flavours in men. Her romantic relationships with Cassper Nyovest and other well-known people have always attracted everyone to her. The lucky girl is now in a happy relationship with Stanely Obiamalu, who is also a successful businessman and music video director. The two lovebirds are, however, determined to keep their relationship on a low key. In as much as many are waiting to hear Boity Thulo engaged to Stanley, early in the year, there were rumours that the two had broken up, but this is yet to be confirmed; therefore, as far as we know, the two are still an item.
Boity Thulo house and car
The Ridiculousness presenter lives a no ordinary life as expressed through her newly acquired luxurious home and drive. News about her expensive house worth close to R4 million and an expensive Mercedes-Benz car worth R1 million rocked the headlines recently. Boitumelo is never afraid of living the dream. Here are more pics of her house and car.
Boitumelo Thulo photos
Beyond her ambitious and successes, Ms. Thulo is also a description of her stunning figure and beauty, one of the reasons why South African men cannot resist drooling over her. From the beach to African print and dinner dresses, Boitumelo is incredible in her looks. Here are some stunning photos of this African queen.
Best Boity Thulo hairstyles
Thulo is one of the gorgeous South African celebrities with an excellent taste of fashion and statement-making hairstyles. Provided are a few of her hairstyles that went viral in social media.
1. Pink afro
2. The Bantu queen
3. The short layered weave
4. The classic ponytail
5. The flat twist with fancy pigtails
6. Simple neatly done braids
7. Boitumelo's cornrows
8. Boity, the colourful princess
9. Front fringe weave or wig
Boity Thulo net worth
Boitumelo is an independent woman who has made a fortune for herself. It is no doubt that she is a skillful investor and business oriented. Over the years, this celebrity has accumulated a considerable net-worth of $1.5 million not only from her acting and media roles but also from multiple business ventures.
Boity Thulo is an admirable actress, media personality, fashion enthusiast, businesswoman, and a classy model. The model maintains a stream of explorative gallery; therefore, engaging her fans on every one of her personal and public life moves. Boity Thulo’s life is a unique story built with both passion and determination.