If you love movies, you must have come across Wolfgang Novogratz. For those who do not know him, he is an American actor who has appeared in Netflix's leading films Sierra Burgess Is a Loser, The Half of it, and The Last Summer. Besides, he has appeared in other leading films, such as Yes, God, Yes in 2019. This article dips deeper into his career, personal life, among other things of interest. Keep reading to learn more!
How old is Wolfgang Novogratz? Wolfgang was born on May 9, 1997, in Los Angeles. He is 24 years as of 2021. He was brought up in a well-up background, together with his six siblings. Coming from a financially stable family enabled him to attend the best schools where he acquired the best education and was also able to horn his skills. He attended high school at Harvard-Westlake School, LA private school.
Wolfgang Novogratz profile
- Wolfgang Novogratz real name: Wolfgang Novogratz
- Stage name: Maddie
- Date of birth: May 9, 1997
- Wolfgang Novogratz age: 24 years (as of 2021)
- Nationality: American
- Religion: Christian
- Ethnicity: White
- Gender: Male
- Birthplace: California, USA
- Zodiac sign: Taurus
- Wolfgang Novogratz height: 6ft 3 inches
- Eye colour: Dark brown
- Hair colour: Brown
- Marital status: Single
- Wolfgang Novogratz Instagram: @wolfgangnovogratz
- Profession: Actor
Wolfgang Novogratz career
In his high school days, he played basketball. He later developed an interest in acting. He made his acting debut with the short film Bucket in 2017, directed by Julia Jones. In 2018, he appeared as a guest star in an episode of the TV comedy Grown-ish. He was cast as the romantic lead Patch Cipriano in the romance film Hush in August 2018. He continued practising and horning his skills until 2019 when he made his first big breakthrough in The Last Summer. What shows is Wolfgang Novogratz in? He is currently in La Mitad De Esto (2020): The Half of It.
Wolfgang Novogratz family
Wolfgang Novogratz parents are Robert Novogratz, the father who is a celebrity interior designer. The mother is Cortney Novogratz, a celebrated TV personality famous for television shows, such as Bravo's 9 By Design and HGTV's Home by Novogratz. Wolfgang Novogratz siblings are six: 4 boys and two girls.
is Wolfgang Novogratz married? The celebrity actor likes to keep his life private away from the public eye. Nevertheless, there have been rumours that he was spotted with an unnamed woman. Besides being single, many girls admire him for his looks and thriving career.
Wolfgang Novogratz net worth
The actor has a successful acting career, as he featured in some of the top films in Hollywood. This has paid off, giving him a net worth range between $100 and $1 million. His acting career is his primary source of income.
Wolfgang Novogratz movies
- 2017: Buckets Young Guy Short film
- 2018: Assassination Nation Dave
- 2018: Sierra Burgess Is a Loser Drew
- 2019: Yes, God, Yes
- 2019: The Last Summer Foster
- 2020: The Half of It Trig
- 2020: Feel the Beat Nick
- 2010: 9 By Design Himself
- 2011-2012: Home by Novogratz Himself
- 2018: Grown-ish Chad
- 2020: Group Chat with Annie & Jayden Himself
Some unknown facts about the actor
- Among the six siblings, he is the oldest son.
- He got scholarship offers from Villanova, Northwestern, and Rutgers before his junior season as a basketball player.
- His uncle, Michael, is a hedge fund manager and famous blockchain expert.
- He is an animal lover and supports the adoption of dogs rather than buying.
- Other than acting, he also declared his interest in being a movie director.
Where does Wolfgang Novogratz live?
Wolfgang is from Los Angeles. However, he moved to London for a short time to study Shakespeare after ditching his professional basketball career to follow his acting passion. He now lives back in the States after landing several significant movie roles.
Above is an excellent bio of Wolfgang Novogratz, a celebrated actor. He is in the acting industry for only a few years. Besides acting, he still plays basketball, his childhood hobby, as he considers it a great exercise. Briefly.co.za wishes the young actor the best in his acting career and life endeavours!
He is a former lawyer, TV host, and father who went from being a coveted man to an alleged criminal.