- Siya and Rachel Kolisi ooze couple goals and they've had some adorable moments in 2020
- From Siya sharing a sweet Mother's Day message to Rachel annoying him while he sleeps
- Briefly.co.za compiled a few of the top Kolisi moments the couple shared online
Springbok captain Siya Kolisi and his stunning wife Rachel have had many moments throughout the year that had South Africans screaming "relationship goals." Rachel is known for showing the reality of motherhood in the most sincere way.
Her personality paired with Siya's makes for some very entertaining situations. Whether they're being parents to their gorgeous children or just being a powerful husband-and-wife duo, they sure know how to creep into our hearts.
In celebration of their adorable relationship, Briefly.co.za compiled a few of their top moments shared online.
2. Siya warmed hearts when he cooked for his family and read a book to his kids. After he made dinner for his family, Siya decided to spend some quality time with his children. He read them a book before bedtime and posted the sweet moment online.
3. Somizi asked Siya about the possibility of taking a second wife and the Bok captain shot the idea down quickly.
“So what if you were to tell Rachel that you would like to marry a black second wife,” asked Somizi.
The Springbok captain said:
"I must ask her that? I will never ask her such. I don’t have the courage to ask her such. Where will I get the courage to ask that.”
4. The Kolisis had SAns feeling giddy after Siya shares how he and Rachel treat each other when sleeping. Siya took to Instagram with a picture and a video. The picture shows his gorgeous wife Rachel, sleeping peacefully (and looking as beautiful as ever) while the video shows what Rachel does when he's asleep.
Rachel took a rather unflattering video of Siya trying to get comfortable while he slept. Part of the caption read:
"Look how peaceful @rachel_kolisi sleeps, I don’t bother her or anything!"
Briefly.co.za recently reported on the Kolisis after Rachel shared a cute throwback from 2014. She took to Instagram to share a throwback pic from way back in 2014 and the way the hold each other is still the same today.
She captioned the pic with:
"It’s been a ride "
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!