Cassper sick and tired of seeing kids and women reported missing

Cassper sick and tired of seeing kids and women reported missing

Crime lies over South Africa like a heavy blanket, and Cassper Nyovest feels Mzansi men can do better. The rapper expressed his dismay at how many women and kids go missing in the country.

PAY ATTENTION: Click “See First” under the “Following” tab to see Briefly.co.za News on your News Feed!

Cassper Nyovest is worried about the safety of Mzansi's women and children - and he has reason to be.

According to a report by News24, a child goes missing every five hours in South Africa, and 1.2 million children are trafficked every year in the country.

Statistics revealed by Missing Children South Africa (MSCA), indicate that 77% of the children are found, leaving 23% that are never seen again. Briefly.co.za gathered that nearly 600 women we reported as missing during 2017.

Cassper responded to a tweet about yet another missing child, and he's concerned about what's happening in his country.

PAY ATTENTION: Do you want to know what's trending on Briefly.co.za? Join our WhatsApp group today.

READ ALSO: Proud dad: Arthur Mafokate gushes over Owami passing her driver’s

The rapper said he sees stories of the things that are done to women and children and feels men can (and should) do better.

Bro my timeline is full of domestic violence, men killing women, men abducting and kidnapping women and all sorts of cruel sh*t. It's sad and it's puzzling. What the hell is going on with this world?
Men can and should do better, honestly.

Sadly, crime remains a big problem in South Africa, and citizens have little faith in the police and the SAPS' ability to keep them safe.

Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!

Source: Briefly.co.za

Mailfire view pixel