Clement Maosa is a South African actor, musician, voice-over artist, model, and radio DJ. The actor is best known for his work as Zamokuhle Seakamela in the show Skeem Saam, which is an SABC1 soapie. The actor, who is also known as Kwaito from Skeem Saam, has been with the show since season 1 up to season 8, and is one of the most popular actors in the industry. So, how old is Clement Maosa? And where is he from?
What does Clement Maosa do for a living? Did you know that Clement wanted to be a soldier when he was a young boy? All this changed, however, when he got to high school. Did you also know that he had to travel from Limpopo for Skeem Saam auditions? Find out this and much more in the sections below.
Clement Maosa profile summary
- Full name: Clement Maosa
- Date of birth: 9th May 1988
- Place of birth: Polokwane, South Africa
- Clement Maosa age: 31 years old as of 2019
- Nationality: South African
- Clement Maosa Instagram: @clementmaosa
- Clement Maosa Facebook: @Clement Maosa
- Clement Maosa Twitter: @clementmaosa
- Relationship status: Engaged
- Occupation: Actor, musician, voice-over artist, model, and radio DJ
- Famous for: Playing the part of Zamokuhle Seakamela in Skeem Saam
Clement Maosa biography
Where does Clement Maosa come from? Is Kwaito from Skeem Saam a lawyer? Clement grew up in the streets of Polokwane, Bochum, with his family. He has two sisters and a younger brother. He went to a school called Ga-Rammutla in the village and then went to pursue his matric with the goal of being a soldier.
Eventually, he joined the University of Limpopo to study law as per the desires of his parents, who both passed away in 2007 while he was still studying. The loss hit him hard and he was forced to be the breadwinner of the family together with his grandmother, which required lots of sacrifice from him.
Clement Maosa girlfriend
Is Clement Maosa married? The 31-year-old actor is dating the gorgeous girl, Kemo. He proposed to her during his 30th birthday intimate event that was recorded by fellow actor and friend Oros Mampofu who shared it online. Surely, the Clement Maosa wedding is going to be on fire.
Clement Maosa career
What does Clement Maosa do for a living? Mr. Maosa's career had rather humble beginnings when he used to do roadshows and promotions while working for a radio station based in Limpopo. His hustles saw him land a role with Rezo-Lution and Media Management as a model.
In those early days, he also got to meet South African stars like DJ Bongz where his magnificent dancing skills came to the fore. Eventually, he got his big break with Skeem Saam in 2011 and he has not looked back in the face of success since. In addition, he hosts birthday parties for celebrities in South Africa.
In the music industry, Clement has recently released a new track titled Rhythm of Your Heart. He has also worked with King Monada in the song called Good Life, which was released a few months ago.
Clement Maosa TV roles
- Kwaito Skeem Saam – Season 1 to 8
- Rented Family - Season 1
- Zaziwa - Season 5
- Tropika Smoooth Fan - Season 1
- Dream School SA - Season 2
Clement Maosa awards
Clement has a single award so far, the Best Male Actor award, which he received in 2015 during the Fame South Africa Award.
Clement Maosa car
In past interviews, Clement has come out a number of times stating that he is a grounded man and that he does not buy cars and houses simply because of his success. However, he has posted pics of himself with his car.
Clement Maosa latest news
Earlier this month, news emerged that Clement is expecting his first child with his fiancée. He took to social media to share stunning images of the cute baby bump that his wife to be has had, as seen in his Instagram photos. All the best to the expectant couple.
Clement Maosa is a perfect example of “started from the bottom” kind of person. He shows everyone in Mzansi just how much hard work can take you places.
- Matshela Koko biography: age, daughter, wife, Zimbabwe, CV, LinkedIn, salary and Eskom
- Tebogo Khalo biography: age, baby, husband, pictures, Rhythm City and awards
- Warren Masemola biography: age, wife, wedding, dancing, pictures, Isibaya, The River, nominations, awards, Instagram and net worth
- Bheki Cele biography: age, child, wife, house, party, cell number and contact details