Minnie Dlamini-Jones is celebrating her 30th birthday today and she couldn’t be more ready... that is, if the coronavirus didn't stop her.
While turning 30 might seem daunting to some, to others, like Minnie, it is just a new exciting adventure.
Briefly.co.za knows what an amazing impact and influence Minnie has made on so many with her bubbly personality and tireless hustle.
Taking to social media to remind her fans that it is her birthday - you know, just in case they forgot - Minnie shouted it from the cyber rooftops and thanked' Covid-19 for making her postpone her celebration.
30 is a big birthday that deserves to be celebrated!
“If you know me, you know how much I love celebrating my birthday. Unfortunately due to Covid I have postponed my celebrations until next year. Keep safe, ya'll I know I will. Birthday loading... #7July”
Even though Minnie has postponed the big party, we feel it is only right to still celebrate her.
Here are eight awesome Minnie facts that make her the lush boss babe that she is. Happy birthday, babes!
1. The South African beauty was born Minenhle Dlamini on 7 July, 1990 in Durban, South Africa.
2. Minnie has been acting since she was just three years old. She also sang, danced, and acted in musical theatre in her childhood years.
3. She attended Northlands Girls' High School.
4. Dlamini married her long-time bae, Quinton Jones, on 8 July, 2017 in a traditional marriage which took place in Glenn Hills, Durban North. The couple then had a white wedding on 16 September, selling exclusive coverage rights to Multichoice for R6 million.
5. Dlamini grew up living with her dad, Jabulani Dlamini, and her mother Queen Dlamini. She also has two older brothers, Maphe Dlamini and Khosini Dlamini.
6. In 2002 when she was 12 years old, Minnie was crowned Little Miss South Africa. Modelling became yet another pursuit of the multitalented star.
7. Minnie started her university experience off studying economics and politics at UCT and later changed to film, media, drama and economics.
8. Minnie got her big break when she entered a Talent Search for new presenters for LIVE and won. Her first public appearance for LIVE was on Youth Day in 2010. It was also a FIFA 2010 World Cup event.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!