- Birth name: Minenhle Dlamini
- Born: 7 July 1990
- Place of birth: Durban, KwaZulu-Natal, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Main activity: Television presenter, media personality, on-air personality, model, actress
Minnie Dlamini is a South African on-air personality, actress and model who became famous in 2010 as the host of the SABC 1 Friday live-music show Live Amp. She has also co-hosted many local and international award ceremonies and acted in various films and TV shows.
Minnie began her career as a presenter for LIVE on 16 June 2010, covering the Youth Day and World Cup celebrations shows. She then co-hosted Mzansi Insider, a lifestyle show on SABC 1. In 2012, she left the show to pursue a career in acting. In 2013, she switched to sports broadcasting by co-hosting Soccerzone with Thomas Mlambo, until 2016 when the show’s format was changed by SABC 1. She has also co-hosted the following events:
- 14th Metro FM Music Awards in 2015
- Africa Magic Viewers Choice Awards in 2016
- PSL Awards in 2016
- South African Film and Television Awards in 2017
Minnie made her debut as a film actress in 2010. She has also appeared in the following films and TV shows:
- In 2010, she played Miranda in Generations
- From 2011-2013, she played Zintle Lebone in The Wild
- From 2013-2014, she played Nosipho Bogatsu in Rockville
- In 2014, she hosted Tropika Island of Treasure
- In 2022, she played Lu in The Honeymoon
In September 2011, Minnie was announced as the new face of South African departmental store LEGit, with her own fashion range, the Minnie-Series. She has also modelled for various brands and magazines, such as:
- True Love
Minnie was born to Jabulani and Queen Dlamini in Durban, KwaZulu-Natal Province of South Africa.
On 8 July 2017, she married Quinton Jones in a traditional marriage that took place in Glenn Hills, Durban North. They later had a white wedding on 16 September with exclusive coverage rights sold to Multichoice for R6-million. On 13 October, she debuted the first episode of Minnie Dlamini: Becoming Mrs Jones, a three-part reality docu-series that documents her pre-wedding and post-wedding journey.
On 12 November 2020, she gave birth to her first child, a son named Netha Makhosini Jones.
Minnie Dlamini has been romantically linked to several celebrities over the years. Here is a brief timeline of her dating history:
- Itumeleng Khune (2010-2014): Minnie dated the South African soccer star for four years before they broke up in 2014. They were one of the most popular celebrity couples in the country and often made headlines for their relationship.
- Cassper Nyovest (2015): Minnie was rumoured to have dated the rapper after they were spotted together at several events. However, they never confirmed their relationship and Cassper later denied having any romantic involvement with her.
- Quinton Jones (2016-2022): Minnie met the TV producer and director in 2015 and they started dating shortly after. They got engaged in December 2016 and tied the knot in July 2017. They welcomed their son in November 2020 but divorced in early 2022 amid cheating allegations.