- Lil Wayne's new home sits on 12,135 square feet and has seven bedrooms and eight bathrooms
- The interior reportedly has a breakfast room, refrigerated wine display, piano area, entertainer's lounge and many more
- The exterior has a pool, a basketball court and a one-bedroom guest house
- Wayne reportedly got the house at a small discount as it was listed at a much higher price online
- The rapper is going to be close neighbours with Kylie Jenner, who has a five-acre property in the same area
Legendary rapper Lil Wayne has gotten a new neighbour after moving into the famous Hidden Hills locale.
According to TMZ, Wayne recently purchased a mansion in the community at R217 million, right by Kylie Jenner's home.
The home is a brand new custom estate with seven bedrooms and eight baths plus incredible views sitting on 12,135 square feet.
The interior reportedly has a breakfast room, refrigerated wine display, piano area, entertainer's lounge, and a home theatre.
The exterior of the home is even more appealing, with a nice pool, basketball court and a one-bedroom guest house.
Photos of the house will have you thinking it is a resort and even looks more lively during the night with colourful lights shining from several areas.
The rapper reportedly got the 3.26 acres property at a small discount as it was originally listed at a fair bit of a higher price.
According to reports, singer Miley Cyrus had previously owned the property after she bought it in 2015 for her horses.
She, however, never built on it and sold it three years later. The property was filled with dirt at the time but mostly flat and was a record purchase for the area.
This is comes a little over a week after the billionaire moved into a resort compound in Holmby Hills which reportedly cost $36.5 million. The house, a single-story modern house, is said to have 15,350 square feet. It also has a dedicated guardhouse.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!