Elon Musk Slams Troll, Says: "I’m Okay With Going to Hell if That’s My Place, Many People Will Be There"
US

• Billionaire Businessman Elon Musk has told a Twitter user, @Almisehal, that he is comfortable with going to hell after death
  • Musk's response came as the man asked him to accept God before his final breathe even though he will not die before his time
  • The billionaire who appreciated the man's concern went ahead to say that many people will also be in hell

PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!

World's Richest man, Elon Musk, has in a reply on Monday, May 9, told a Twitter user, @Almisehal, that he is comfortable with hell.

It all started when Elon came on Twitter to suggest that death may be looming as he tweeted:

"If I die under mysterious circumstances, it's been nice knowin ya."
Elon Musk, Celebrity, God, Hell
Elon Musk threw shade at a follower who had advised him to seek God to avoid going to hell. Image: Getty Images
Source: Getty Images

Accept God

In response, @Almisehal who was concerned about the billionaire's life said he will not be dying before his time.

Read also

Student takes online maths test and gets answer wrong because of input error, technology is failing us

PAY ATTENTION: Never miss breaking news – join Briefly News' Telegram channel!

Taking his concern further, he talked about Elon's salvation as he said:

"I’m only wondering one thing: As a genius, haven’t you find out that there is a great creator of this world yet? If you did, make sure you confess this before your last heart beat..."

See their conversation below:

Briefly News compiled some of the reactions below:

@Chantelle82g said:

"No body is going to Hell, no body is going anywhere, only each his time is the fire to burn. Hell was made for Satan. I believe in the creator, however I have a hard time believing the God of LIFE/CREATION would call for death/violence. God bless u & family."

@YadavLok said:

"There ain't no heaven nor hell ....thats all phycological aspects of human civilization..."

@Nawwaf_Saleem said:

"Be ambitious as you are now and work for being in the heaven instead of being part of a miserable majority."

Read also

Taxi driver turns car into mini supermarket, makes drinks, sweets & biscuits available for passengers in video

@DanealDOP said:

"Heaven is real & hell is real. God created the universe. @elonmusk you as an engineer should know that an intelligent design requires an intelligent designer."

@Xcal74918371 said:

"Hell is far beyond your imaginary comprehension. I wish you know…"

Steve Harvey: I used to sleep in my car with just R536, TV show host recounts early struggle in video

Briefly News previously reported that African-American television host and comedian Broderick Stephen Harvey Sr, famed as Steve Harvey, has recounted how he became the host of Apollo Live, now Showtime at the Apollo.

According to Harvey, he used to sleep in his car with little to no money before the fame.

The host of The Steve Harvey Morning Show recounted that he had just R536 to his name at the time.

Source: Briefly News