Do you have a new Cell C number that you have not saved or memorised yet? Have you forgotten your number? Have you lost your phone and need to recover your number? Many people struggle with the recovery of their registered numbers and often have to register a new one. You do not have to register a new one if you learn how to check your Cell C number today.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- How to check your Cell C number
- How do I load my airtime voucher on Cell C?
- How do I change from a prepaid tariff to another tariff?
- How do I personalise my call-back setting?
- How do I request for GPRS/MMS settings?
- How do I check my airtime balance on Cell C?
- How do I check my cell C subscriptions?
- How do I make my Cell C number private?
Cell C is a mobile phone services provider based in South Africa. It offers multiple telecommunications services to over 20 million people. Many use it because of its reliability, extensive coverage across the country, and affordability. It's not unusual for people not to know their numbers due to various reasons. With this guide, you will quickly learn how to check your Cell C number.
How to check your Cell C number
If you have ever wondered how to check your number on a Cell C SIM card, you should know there are two ways of doing it. The options are explored below.
How to check your number on Cell C using a USSD code
This is the easiest way of conducting a Cell C number check. Pick up the phone with the Cell C SIM card and follow the steps below to retrieve your contact information.
- Dial *147# on your phone.
- The display gives you eight different options to select from.
- Choose option 8 (Customer info).
- Your number will appear on the screen.
How to check your cell number on Cell C using another phone
You can also use another phone to find your contact information. To do this, you need to send a Please Call Me message to their phone using yours. This will not cost you anything.
- To send a Please Call Me text, dial *111*insert their contact#.
- The other person’s phone will receive a message that shows the sender’s contact.
- This is the contact you are looking for, so note it down.
Knowing how to check my Cell C number is not adequate. All subscribers need to be aware of the different ways of accessing various services. Find all this information below;
How to divert all calls on Cell C
Now that you have learned how to check your phone number on Cell C, you should also know how to divert calls should the need arise. Here are the steps to follow if you wish to divert all calls.
- Dial **21*08414(enter the last nine digits of your contact).
- To divert calls whenever you are busy, dial **67*08414(last nine digits of your contact)#.
- To redirect all calls to voicemail when unanswered, dial **61*08414
- To cancel all diverts, dial ##002#
How to block a lost Cell C SIM card
If you lose your SIM card and wish to block it, dial *147# and select option 6 to block the SIM card.
Cell C customer care contacts
If you need further support services, you can use the customer care contacts given below.
- You can call the support by dialling 135 on a phone with this service provider's SIM Card. The call is toll-free.
- You can also call 084 135 from any other service provider.
- X (Twitter): @CellC
- Facebook: @Cell C
- Instagram: @Cellcsa
How do I load my airtime voucher on Cell C?
Dial *103*enter recharge pin# to load an airtime voucher.
How do I change from a prepaid tariff to another tariff?
Dial *147# and choose option 1 to change from the prepaid tariff to another tariff.
How do I personalise my call-back setting?
Dial *111*1# and select option 1. Next, enter your name and press OK. Choose option 1 to activate and personalise the setting.
How do I request for GPRS/MMS settings?
Dial *147# on your phone and select option 3. Follow the prompts to receive the GPRS/MMS settings.
How do I check my airtime balance on Cell C?
Dial *101# to confirm your airtime balance.
How do I check my cell C subscriptions?
On your phone, dial *133*1# and follow the prompts to check all your subscriptions.
How do I make my Cell C number private?
To hide your contact temporarily for one call, dial #31# followed by the number you wish to call. Press the dial button. To hide your contact for a longer duration, use your phone settings to keep your contact concealed.
Learning how to check your Cell C number is essential for all Cell C subscribers. The process is simple and straightforward and does not cost you a single Rand.
DISCLAIMER: This article is not sponsored by any third party. It is intended for general informational purposes only and does not address individual circumstances. It is not a substitute for professional advice or help and should not be relied on to make decisions of any kind. Any action you take upon the information presented in this article is strictly at your own risk and responsibility!
The service allows people to transfer money from their bank accounts to registered mobile numbers across the country. What happens if you make an erroneous transaction? Well, you should learn how to reverse an eWallet payment if you make an error.
Source: Briefly News