Ginimbi is no new name in Africa. The famous Harare businessman has been making headlines for various reasons for the better part of his years. He is the CEO and founder of a gas company known as Pioneer Gases that operates in South Africa, Botswana, and Zimbabwe. His wealth, flashy lifestyle, and flamboyant cars have seen him become an interest to many people. Just who is Ginimbi?
The controversial and flamboyant Zimbabwean socialite recently lost his dear mother in January. He announced the sad news through his official Twitter account. The ordeal marked a dark day in his life. This came after he lost his brother Andrew Chinamora who died last year at the age of 28.
Ginimbi profile summary
- Full name: Genius Kadungure
- Nickname: Ginimbi
- Year of birth: October 10, 1984
- Age: 36 years as of 2020
- Gender: Male
- Career: Businessman
- Ginimbi Instagram: ginimbi
The successful businessman was born on October 10, 1984, in the heart of Domboshava in a family of four. His mother and one brother recently died. He is believed to have started embracing small business transactions at a young age of 17 years. He then embraced the art of providing gas for domestic use, where he worked as a middle-man.
He secured his first contract through a friend who was working at the Angolan Airways offices. He started focusing on gas sales to various users, which saw him making a fortune with time. Within a year of business, he purchased a car, and in two years, he purchased a Mercedes Benz S Class. He later established Pioneer Gases, which today is part of the Piko Trading Group. The company provides gas to the industrial, commercial, retail, and public sectors.
He then purchased Quick Gases in Botswana, where he is currently the only shareholder. He is also linked to Rivonia Gases and City Centre Freight. These companies fall under the PIKO Trading Group, where he is a majority shareholder.
READ ALSO: Dricus Du Plessis bio: age, partner, UFC, fights, record, salary, net worth, profiles
The businessman was accused of owing R340,000 to the South African based businessman Mutumwa Mawere. This came after the two had a fallout and harsh words were exchanged on social media.
His company PIKO Trading Limited was also accused of having misrepresented sales. The fraud is believed to have been committed between 2009 and 2016, which they reportedly made to the Zimbabwe Revenue Authority.
In other news, Webster Chinamora, a High Court judge, ordered the wealthy businessman to pay an additional $58,000 duty for one of his recently Bentley Continental GT, which he is believed to have undervalued.
Who is Ginimbi new girlfriend?
It was earlier reported that Ginimbi wife was Zodwa Mkandla. There are no records to prove that the two were married. However, in 2018, Ginimbi disclosed that they were no longer together but have remained great business partners.
In 2019, he was alleged to be involved with V-Candy after Wicknell alluded that the two were not dating. However, V-Candy denied the allegations of being involved romantically with the business tycoon.
Ginimbi 2020 Forbes net worth is not entirely clear; however, he is estimated to be worth millions of dollars. Ginimbi's source of wealth is believed to be from his multiple successful businesses, including Pioneer Gases, which supplies gas to the public, industrial, commercial, and retail sectors.
The young lad has an extensive collection of high-end cars. Ginimbi cars include a Lamborghini Aventador S Roadster, a Bentley, a Ferrari spider, 6 Rolls Royce, and a Land Rover. He has several houses including the Ginimbi house, which he put up in his rural home area in Domboshava and held a three-day long party to celebrate the milestone.
READ ALSO: Anthony Joshua age, measurements, family, trainer, record, profile, net worth
Interesting facts about Ginimbi
- In 2010, he was believed to have thrown one of the most expensive all-white birthday parties in Harare, where he spent about $17,000. People from Harare’s northern suburbs attended the party, and the guests were treated to bright coloured cocktails, high-end whiskey, cigars, and champagne for three consecutive days.
- In 2012, he held another extravagant party that was held in Botswana. It is believed to have cost an estimate of about $32,000 during that time.
- It is reported that in several instances, he has been beaten up by the husbands of women he is believed to have had sexual relations with. However, his response over the matter was that it was normal.
- He was arrested and tried on allegations that he defrauded a Zimbabwean, who is also a member of the Zimbabwe African National Union and a Kadoma based miner of 1,581,890 South African Rands.
- He is the owner of Club Sankayi, now known as Dreams Nightlife Club.
Ginimbi has proven that despite being young, he is no ordinary man. He has accumulated so much wealth, and his love for living a high-end life has been quite evident over the years.
READ ALSO: Deshaun Watson bio: age, girlfriend, contract, net worth
Briefly.co.za on September 30, 2020 highlighted the fascinating life of Deshaun Watson. His is no new name when it comes to the National Football League quarterback. The young lad has been making headlines since his debut in 2017 after the Houston Texans chose him in the first round of the 2017 NFL Draft.
His life is an epitome of hard work, passion, and zeal that has seen him being successful in his career. The player has won over the hearts of many fans and bagged several awards to his name.
- Vincent George Smith bio: career, arrest, profile
- Sandile Zungu bio: age, wife, businesses, Amazulu, contact details
- Phil Foden bio: wife, son, net worth, career
Source: Briefly News