In Ghana today, the beauty industry has picked up so much to become an important aspect of society, especially for women.
With the increase in weddings, awards nights, and other big events, makeup artistry is currently a big job in Ghana.
It is likely to have 6 out of 10 women, who are good at hairstyling and make up.
What is uncommon, however, is kids playing their part in the industry. This is what Nelissa Attiogbe, a 10-year-old girl, has challenged.
The former Talented Kidz contestant has stunned many with her special skills as a makeup artist and hairstylist.
Briefly News has learnt that Nelisa learnt these on her own naturally.
Her customers, according to her posts sighted by Briefly News, range from kids to adults, including males and females.
"Halala sisi": From unemployment to buying a new car, it all happened in just 1 year lucky Mzansi lady
Despite her great achievement, Nelissa’s works have not received the needed attention it should.
It is in this vein that Briefly News brings you 10 of her videos and photos to trumpet the exceptional skills and works of Nelissa Attiogbe.
1. The unique child Nelissa getting an elderly woman's makeup done:
2. Doing what she loves most. Slide right to see the finished work:
3. Proving her skills with special effect makeup:
4. The young makeup queen with her tools ready for work:
5. Braiding the hair of one customer while other customers waited for their turn:
6. Nelissa is stylish herself:
7. All work and no play makes Nelissa a dull girl:
8. Getting a male customer ready:
9. Getting it right just the way the customer wants it:
10. Nelissa is a nail technician, too:
11. Braiding and styling her co-Talented Kidz contestant, Nakeeyat, on her birthday:
"Wow": Young lady from Cape Town upgrades car just 6 months after buying 1st one, shares proud moment
12. So obsessed with her brushes:
13. She styled the natural hair of 2020 GMB contestants:
Lady does amazing face beat using her mouth
A beautiful woman has left many people in absolute awe after she was seen completing an expertly done face beat using only her mouth. In the video, the woman appears to be unable to use her arms but this does not stop her.
In the clip that was posted by @babesdoingthings, the amazing woman can be seen holding the makeup brush in her mouth and using it to help her add all the beautiful colours neatly onto the woman's eyelids.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
Source: Briefly News