Cell C USSD codes make it easy for customers of this company to access certain services promptly and conveniently. These are shortcuts used to access certain services among them being the ability to top up airtime, check balance, change tariff and share airtime among others.
Just like the MTN USSD codes, the Cell C codes make it easy for users to transact. If you have ever wondered how best to maximize on a deal offered by Cell C, then here are shortcuts that make it easy for you to do so. For a great experience, consider the following codes.
USSD codes for Cell C operator
Are there any free Cell C airtime cheat codes that you can take advantage of? Do you know any codes that make it easy for you to get specific information about the service provider? These are probably some of the questions that you keep asking yourself. While you can always get all the info you want on the website, it is not always convenient. Sometimes, you need a shortcode that serves as a command for a specific service that you are going for. The following are some of the most common codes you will come across as a Cell C customer.
Different USSD codes and their functions
1. *101# - used for airtime balance. This is one of the most commonly used. This option will display the balance that you are left with on the handset.
2. *147# - for the Master USSD menu. It is used to launch the USSD menu with various account management and inquiry options. The emergency airtime, for example, is accessed through it by following the prompts after selecting option 7.
3. *133*1# - for checking WASP subscriptions
4. *#06# - for viewing your device IMEI
5. *147*100# - for viewing your device MSISDN. This works when you want to retrieve your own number. This answers the question how do I get my Cell C phone number? It is especially handy when you want to know the new number you just purchased.
6. *102*Recharge PIN# - used when recharging your prepaid airtime. Use to facilitate account top up when using a voucher value.
7. *111*MSISDN# - used when sending please call me. You use it to Send a text message that includes the number of the sender’s to a different cell phone number to request the recipient to call you, the sender. ( Applies for both Contract & Prepaid)
8. *102*3# - useful when requesting airtime from another number.
9. *102*2# - used when sending airtime to a different user/ sharing airtime
10. *147# - comes in handy when changing Tariff: Best Cell C deals in 2019
Checking loyalty points
If the question has crossed your mind, then you have thought about it and wondered how do I check my Cell C loyalty points. There are several ways of doing this including:
- Go to Cell C Mobile App > Check balances on the home screen.
- Use the Self-Service IVR where you Dial 135; option 1 for "Manage"; option 1 for "View Remaining Balance and Usage".
- Use the USSD > Dial *101# OR Dial *147#; option 2.
- Call 136 > Dial 136; option 0 for "Balance Inquiry".
With Cell C USSD codes available, some transactions are easy to carry out because it is straight forward. Regardless of what you want to be done, consider USSD codes which make your work easier. In case it is not clear which USSD code to use, call an agent for direction.
- Neotel packages and prices 2019
- Latest Cell C data deals 2019
- Cheapest uncapped WiFi without landline
Source: Briefly News