Tema Sebopedi is a South African actress, dancer, makeup artist, motivational speaker, group fitness instructor, MC, and dancer. She is best known for her role as Lerato in the SABC3 soapie Isidingo. You may also know her from her nominations such as the Golden Horn Award for Best Actress in a TV Soap. The talented celebrity also had a role as Itumeleng Molefe on Angel's Song, which was by GO/M-Net.
Did you know that, by her own admission, Tema Sebopedi has lots of trust issues? That is precisely why she is not dating anyone. The only Tema Sebopedi husband we have seen so far has been from Isidingo. Even in the show, she divorced her husband.
Tema Sebopedi profile summary
- Full name: Tema Sebopedi
- Date of birth: 22nd of May, 1984
- Place of birth: South Africa
- Tema Sebopedi age: 35 years old as of 2019
- Nationality: South African
- Tema Sebopedi Instagram: @temanyana
- Tema Sebopedi Facebook: @Tema Sebopedi
- Tema Sebopedi Twitter: @temanyana
- Relationship status: Single
- Occupation: Actor, dancer, makeup artist, motivational speaker, group fitness instructor, and MC
- Famous for: Her role as Lerato in the SABC3 soapie called Isidingo
Tema Sebopedi biography
Born in South Africa, Tema graduated with a Bachelor of Arts Honours in Motion picture performances from AFDA. After a few acting gigs, she landed some of the biggest roles in her career so far. It seems she was raised right because she is very hard working.
Tema did a few roles before landing the role of Lerato in Isidingo since 2010. She has basically worked on a show that has been graced by actors like Lincoln Sibeko and Obakeng Zamdela. However, late last year, she was reportedly fired by Isidingo. Why did Tema leave Isidingo? Although it is unclear why, some sources claim it was because of her diva antics (becoming too big-headed).
Off the screen, she sometimes volunteers as a Sunday school teacher at Rhema Kids. She is also an ambassador for Peace Starts. She has had a part in Generations, which is one of the most popular and beloved shows in South Africa.
Tema Sebopedi TV shows
The actor’s shows include:
- Pinky Pinky
- Angels' Song
- Night Drive
- Life is Wild
- Top Teen Achiever Awards
- 20 Something
- Phata Phata
- 90 Plein Street
- One Step At A Time
- Zero One One
Tema Sebopedi awards
The Lerato Isidingo actor’s awards include:
- Outstanding Couple in a soap at the 1st Annual Royal Soapie Awards
- Best Actress at the Red Eye Film Festival
Tema Sebopedi news
For a long time, the biggest piece of news swirling around the actor was her leaving the beloved Isidingo. However, after a 13-month break, she has returned to the screens in Mzansi Magic’s The Throne. She plays the role of Tshegofatso “Tshego” Morule, the first wife of Prince Sello Morule, a role that is played by Zolisa Xavula.
News on Tema Sebopedi leaves Isidingo was a blessing in disguise. After leaving the show, the celebrity put in efforts to make herself better. She has worked on her shape as well as spiritual health, and through fasting, she lost some weight unintentionally. She loves her new self and feels much more comfortable.
Tema Sebopedi is a hard-working actor who has gone through plenty of career struggles to get to the very top. It is our hope that she manages to find some light in her love life and find someone who will love her for who she is instead of fame, and then, we will get to see Tema Sebopedi wedding. No pressure though, we wish her all the best in her life.
- Leigh-Anne Williams biography: age, brother, parents, weight loss, Bitcoin, and Instagram
- Pabi Moloi biography: age, baby, husband, wedding, parents, weight loss, stunning pictures, TV shows, nominations, awards, and Instagram
- Janez Vermeiren biography: age, wife, wedding, TV shows, Instagram and contact details
- Reine Swart biography: age, husband, wedding, parents, bikini photos, movies, nominations and Instagram
- Alex McGregor biography: age, songs, albums, football, record label, modelling, movies, and Instagram