Whether you are done with high school and wonder what institution offers the best courses or are just looking to further your studies, CTU Training Solutions is your best option. The institution has created a reputation for providing the best tertiary training in Mzansi. So, where is the establishment located? How much are the fees? Read on for more details.
PAY ATTENTION: Follow Briefly News on Twitter and never miss the hottest topics! Find us at @brieflyza!
CTU College is an award-winning tertiary education provider in South Africa founded in 1987. They offer training solutions for full time and part-time students. According to industry standards, their national qualifications and international vendor-related certifications are updated regularly and pave the road to success for graduates entering future jobs introduced by the 4th Industrial Revolution.
Is CTU training solutions registered?
CTU Training Solutions is registered with the Department of Higher Education and Training as a Private College (2018/FE07/004) and provisionally registered as a private higher education institution (only selected registered campuses) (No 2014/HE07/004)
What does CTU Training Solutions stand for?
The institution was founded to provide quality tertiary education for its students. Their vision is:
Enjoy reading our stories? Download the BRIEFLY NEWS app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!
To create an exceptional educational experience
Their mission is:
To make a significant contribution in the development of human capital in Southern Africa
Does CTU offer training courses?
The tertiary institution offers short courses and skills development programmes for school leavers or career changers, and the recruits division specialises in the placement of our graduates.
What do CTU colleges offer? The institution has five faculties that offer full-time studies, part-time studies, short courses and Nano programmes, where you study in small bits at a time until you finish your programme. These are the courses offered at each college.
- App Development
- UI Design and UX Development
- Cloud and Security Professional
- Diploma: IT Network Design and Administration
- Games development
- Software Development
The design faculty offers the following programmes.
- Computer-Aided Draughting and Design
- Diploma in Visual Communication
- Graphic Design
- Higher Certificate in Graphic Design
These are the courses offered at the college of business:
- BBA: Project Management
- Generic Management:
- Higher Certificate: Management
- Project Management
- Tourism Management courses
- Engineering Faculty
The various engineering programmes offered are:
- Civil Engineering (N1-N3)
- Civil Engineering (N4-N6)
- Electrical Engineering (N1-N3)
- Electrical Engineering (N4-N6)
- Mechanical Engineering (N1-N3)
- Mechanical Engineering (N4-N6)
The college of humanities has the following programmes:
- Business Management (N4-N6)
- Human Resource Management (N4-N6)
- Management Assistant (N4-N6)
- Marketing Management (N4-N6)
CTU Training Solutions fees
CTU school fees are to be paid depending on the course you are doing. However, there are other standard fees when joining the institution. There is an administration fee of R1700. This fee covers the student card, the building of an electronic portfolio of evidence (ePoE) and access to the online library and student LMS.
Here are all the latest CPUT courses (Cape Peninsula University of Technology) and faculties in 2020
You can register now for full time, part-time and corporate courses. You also have an opportunity to learn more about a variety of national qualifications and international vendor-related certifications offered by CTU. To apply, go to the CTU Training Solutions website, key in your details and wait for their reply. Easy as that!
For international students, an application must include:
- A letter from the educational institution which will act as Confirmation of Acceptance and which details accommodation arrangements for the candidate.
- Evidence of the applicant’s ability to wholly support themselves financially.
- A valid return ticket.
- Medical insurance and a statement from the applicant’s doctor.
- A valid passport with a minimum of thirty days upon completion of the study.
- For applicants over 18 years of age, police clearance is required for all previous countries in which they have resided for a year or more.
- A letter of consent from the parents will also be necessary for minors.
CTU has over 14 registered ICT learnerships of NQF Level 5 and 6. At CTU, the learnerships best practice is identified as follows:
- All training is instructor-led.
- Training times are structured according to required notional hours per learnership.
- Participants attend training and workplace learning sessions based on an agreed schedule
Various other options can be offered. However, CTU suggests the 6 monthly theoretical sessions and 6 months’ work experience as the best option - depending on accreditation requirements. Learnership groups smaller than 20 will fall into various available programme schedules. Groups larger than 20 are not restricted to specific starting dates, and their plans can be customised according to the client’s needs.
The institution has set up various campuses all around Southern Africa. They include:
- Gqeberha Campus
- CTU Training Solutions Pretoria
- CTU Training Solutions Cape Town
- Boksburg Campus
- Roodepoort Campus
- Vereeniging Campus
- Stellenbosch Campus
- Potchefstroom Campus
- Durban Campus
- Polokwane Campus
These are the CTU Training Solutions contact details:
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone no.: 0861 100 395
So there you have it; everything you need to know about CTU Training Solutions. The institution remains one of the most prestigious tertiary education centres in Southern Africa.
Briefly.co.za recently revealed the various matric symbols and levels in Mzansi education. Matric symbols in South Africa are associated with matric pass levels that eventually lead learners to different higher learning education levels.
The Basic Education Minister Angie Motshekga announced the 21/22 matric results on Thursday, 20th January 2020. Read on for more details about matric pass symbols for 2022.
Source: Briefly News