- Birth name: Anele Mdoda
- Born: 19 May 1984
- Place of birth: Mthatha, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- Nationality: South African
- Main activity: Radio presenter, television personality, author
Anele Mdoda is a South African media personality who started her career in 2004 as a radio DJ. She has hosted various radio and television shows, such as SA’s Got Talent, Real Talk with Anele, The Voice South Africa and The Buzz. She has also won several awards and accolades for her work, including the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Award for Top South African Radio DJ in 2014 and the Golden Horn Award for Best Talk Show in 2017. She is also a Miss South Africa judge and host.
- Highveld FM, 2007
- 5FM, 2008-2012
- Strictly Come Dancing, 2008
- SA’s Got Talent, 2009-2010
- Miss South Africa, 2012-present
- Clash of the Choirs, 2012-2014
- Dream School SA, 2013
- Tongue in Cheek, 2014-2015
- Real Talk with Anele, 2016-2018
- Our Perfect Wedding, 2016
- Club 947 Breakfast Show, 2018-present
- The Voice South Africa, 2018-present
- The Buzz, 2021-present
- Ludik Netflix, 2022
Anele Mdoda has one son named Alakhe-Ilizwe Mdoda, who was born in August 2015.
Anele Mdoda is the younger sister of Thembisa Mdoda, who is also a television personality and actress. They co-hosted Our Perfect Wedding in 2016. Their parents are Sizakele Mdoda and Vuyelwa Mdoda.
Anele Mdoda has received several awards and nominations for her work in the media industry. Some of them are:
- Rising Star of the Year by Media Magazine in 2012
- Top South African Radio DJ at the Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards in 2014
- Best Talk Show at the Golden Horn Awards in 2017
- Best Breakfast Show Host at the South African Radio Awards in 2021
- Best Radio Personality of the Year at the Best of Joburg Awards in 2021
Anele Mdoda has been private about her personal life. Here is a brief timeline of her dating history reported by media:
- 2012: Businessman Thandile, who is also the father of her son Alakhe.
- 2021: She confirmed that she was in a relationship with Thoba Mkangisa.