You could tell by the way that Shona Ferguson looked at Connie Ferguson that she was the love of his life.
Briefly News look at 10 pics that show that the monsieur truly did love the mademoiselle. His tragic death has rocked South Africa to its core.
1. The power couple always had time for each other despite their busy careers
Connie and Shona were constantly setting couple goals for South Africa.
2. They inspired people even if they were just chilling
Their playful and spontaneous relationship had people envious. A lot of women wished their men looked at them the way Shona looked at Connie.
3. No matter where they were in the world they were at home in each other's arms
It could be Gauteng or Dubai, it didn't matter to Connie and Shona, they were at home as long as they were together.
4. They spent 19 happy years together
They spent 19 happy years together and Shona said that their journey together had been super easy. He shared this touching pic on their 19th wedding anniversary.
5. Their relationship was fun and full of energy
The couple were authentic and Mzansi loved them for it. Shona always had time for a cuddle from Connie.
6. They were a formidable business team
The power couple were successful because they took their work as serious as their relationship.
7. Shona and Connie were a great team in their personal lives and business ventures
Together Connie and Shona built an empire and their relationship grew as well.
8. Connie and Shona were so relaxed together
Shona and Connie were very comfortable in each others company.
9. Shona and Connie were an inspiration to South Africans
A lot of South Africans wish they could have a relationship like Connie and Shona.
10. They were so happy together, their joy was contagious
Mzansi loved it when Shona posted pictures of himself with Connie and their relationship was something people could count on.
The tragic loss of Shona Ferguson is devastating and people have showered Connie with condolences during this difficult time.
Media mogul, 47, sadly passed away, South Africa mourns
Beloved media mogul and The Queen producer Shona Ferguson has reportedly passed away.
Enjoyed reading our story? Download BRIEFLY's news app on Google Play now and stay up-to-date with major South African news!