Most of us have heard of couples who meet on set. But, only a few make it to the tenth anniversary. Adam Sandler and his wife have walked the journey for over fifteen years. While everyone knows a thing or two about Adam, not much is known about his wife. So, here is a brief profile of Adam Sandler's wife.
Jacqueline Samantha Titone- Sandler is an actress and model. She was born in Florida's Coral Springs to Joseph and Lila Titone. Within the Hollywood circles, most people know her as Jackie Sandler.
Adam Sandler's wife profile
Birthday: September 24th, 1974
Hometown: Coral Springs, Florida
Spouse: Adam Sandler
Children: Sunny Madeline Sandler, Sadie Madison Sandler
While in high school, Jackie developed an interest in modeling. She gained national and international recognition after modeling for top clothing brands.
Jackie Sandler's movies and roles
Rob Schneider gave Jackie her first acting role as "Sally" in the movie Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo, which was released in 1999. With a recommendation from Rob, Adam offered Jackie a role in the 1999 movie Big Daddy. Jackie starred in the film as a waitress and music assistant. Subsequently, in 2000, Jackie featured in Little Nicky alongside Adam Sandler, Quentin Tarantino, Reese Witherspoon, and Patricia Arquette.
In 2002, Jackie got her first major role as the voice of Jennifer in Eight Crazy Nights. A year later, she acted as a bartender in the movie Duplex. She featured as a dentist in the the 2004 movie 50 First Dates. To date, Jackie has been a part of over twenty movies. Below is a list of all the movies Jackie starred in including those awaiting release. They are in the order of the year, name of the movie, and role played by Sandler's wife.
- 1999/ Deuce Bigalow: Male Gigolo/ Sally
- 1999/ Big Daddy/ Waitress
- 2000/ Little Nicky/ Jenna
- 2002/ Eight Crazy Nights/ Voice of Jennifer
- 2003/ Duplex/ Bartender
- 2004/ 50 First Dates/ Dentist
- 2006/ The Benchwarmers/ Female customer
- 2007/ I Now Pronounce You Chuck& Larry / Teacher
- 2008/ Bedtime Stories/ Lady Jacqueline
- 2009/ Paul Blart: Mall Cop/ Victoria Secrets sales associate
- 2010/ Grown Ups/ Tardio's wife
- 2011/ Just Go with It/ Veruca
- 2011/ Bucky Larson: Born to Be a Star/ Casting director
- 2011/ Zookeeper/ TGIF waitress
- 2012/ That's My Boy/ Masseuse
- 2012/ Hotel Transylvania/ Voice of Martha
- 2013/ Grown Ups 2/ Jackie Tardio
- 2014/ Blended/ Hollywood stepmom
- 2014/ Paul Bart: Mall Cop 2/ Attractive lady
- 2015/ Pixels/ President's assistant Jennifer
- 2015/ The Ridiculous 6/ Never Wears Bra
- 2016/ The Do-Over/ Joan
- 2017/ Sandler Wexler/ Amy Baskin
- 2018/ The Week of/ Lisa
- 2018/ Father of the Year/ Krystal
- 2019/ Deported/ Reporter
- 2019/ Last Summer/ Tracey
Jackie Sandler TV series roles
Jackie has also appeared in several TV series. In 2004, she appeared on VH1: All Access Celebrity Wedding as herself. Here are the different series she has played roles in, in the order of year, name of the series, and role played.
- 2007/ The King of Queens/ Mrs. Kaufman (1 episode)
- 2013/ Rules of Engagement/ Nurse Linda (1 episode)
- 2015/ Marry Me/ Fake Pam (1 episode)
- 2016/ The Goldbergs/ Elaine (1 episode)
- 2016-2018/ Kevin Can Wait/ Cindy(5 episodes)
- 2017/ Real Rob/ Mrs. Julie (1 episode)
Adam and Jackie Sandler family
Jackie and Adam first met on the set of the Movie Big Daddy. The two bonded and officially began dating in 2001. On June 22nd, 2003, Adam and Jackie solemnized their union before family and friends in Malibu, California. Jackie later converted to Judaism. The Sandlers are parents to Sunny (10 years) and Sadie (12 years).
Jackie Sandler net worth
According to celebritynetworth.com, Mrs. Sandler's net worth is 5 million dollars.
Given the roles above, Adam Sandler's wife seems to be the queen of cameos. Remember to follow her 2019 projects Deported and The Last Summer.
- Kwesta wife age, pics, name and biography
- Who was Hugh Masekela wife?
- Who is Black Coffee's wife?
- Nasty C girlfriend 2018
- Who is Trevor Noah girlfriend?